Twilight Series Random twilight questions

Sweetpea7s posted on Jan 11, 2009 at 07:46AM
I'm new here so I got some questions about twilight and this spot
1. is there a fan fic place incase I dedice to write a twilight one?
And now for the series questions
1. Does an Alpha wolf commands that no wolf can resist work on humans?
2. Can Reneseme have children since she's half human?

Ok that's all for now

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
1) You can always post fanfics as articles here in the Twilight Series spot, but there's also a Twilight Fanfiction spot that you can go to.

2) Weeell...sort of, I think. Like in New Moon, Jake's talking about how he, Quil, and Embry met up with Sam, Jared, and Paul. Jake said that Quil said something to Paul and it really made him mad, then Sam put one hand on Paul's chest and shook his head, then Paul calmed down. I mean, I'm sure he probably wouldn't phase right there and then, but Sam had a little to do with Paul's control because he is Alpha.

3) And I wrote a story about this (Sunbreak) where Nessie has kids, but people are saying that she can't. In my opinion, it's just fanfiction so I can put whatever I want to, right? =) However, it's undetermined whether she can or can't. I like to think that she can and that Jake's a daddy!! =D

Do you have any more questions? I'm happy to answer them!!

O.M.G. NO....that's not...taylor lautner on your icon, is it????????????????????? GEEZ HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH LOOK HOW DEDICATED HE IS TO BEING JACOB HE GOT LIKE ANOTHER PACK ON HIS 8 PACK LOL!!!!!!!!! OMIGOSH IM HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! BUT I RECOGNIZE THE PEACE T-SHIRT SO IT IS HIM HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*pants like a dehydrated puppy and drools on everything*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Sweetpea7s said…
Not right now I don't put I come up with random ones sometimes!!! I'm trying to get things for a fanfic I plantowrite...i have crazy random twilight dreams lol!!!
and I'm sending you a pm about my icon but yes it's Taylor!
over a year ago Sweetpea7s said…
So...Reneseme (I don't like calling her Nessie) and Jakes kids woule vampwaremans?
part vampire,warewolf and human?
over a year ago cullenluva17 said…
big smile
lol idk but maybbbbbbb
over a year ago pkrebelde said…
i really hope they can have children =)
over a year ago oOoitslili said…
worried
I'm aware that at the end of breaking dawn is says "The end".
But, i can't help but wish that its not close to the end at all!
im reallllyyyy hoping that stephenie keeps writing more books, atleast about renesmeee geeeez!