Twilight Series Fifth Book?

JB4ever posted on Jan 11, 2009 at 05:23AM
Is Stephine Meyer still going to make a fifth book?

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
she is still going to write midnight sun i think
over a year ago JB4ever said…
Thats the one from Edwards point of veiw right?
over a year ago reinscripter said…
right now shes considering not finishing it because she doesnt want to waste time on a book thats not gonna make money if she publishes it because some selfish person had to steal it from her computer but you can read like the first 264 pages of it on stephenie meyers official website
over a year ago drgroz said…
They didn't steal it from her computer. She had given copies of what she wrote to several people and one of those people leaked it online. She said that all the copies were a little different so she knows who it was.

And she's not not finishing it because it won't make money. Are you kidding??? Everyone who is a fan of the saga will buy this book. She will finish it eventually, but she wants to focus on other projects now.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jennifermorrow said…
drgroz is right it says that on her home page
over a year ago heart-kandii said…
big smile
midight sun isnt a fifth book, its just a rewrite of twilight in edwards point of view.

still hoping she finnishes it though. =[
over a year ago ragga said…
Im sure she will write another book in the twilight world when the time feels right. I exept it to go a few years before she dives in to that world again.. She has expressed (in several interview) a wish on writing another story in the same world. I can only hope that means Renesmee and jacob :) Im sure it will contain Edward/Bella as well. But their story has been written, and is "finished", so it will not focus on them.

Right now.. Im hoping she is going to publish something new soon! The sequel to the host perhaps?? :P