Twilight Series Last Day For Movie..

laureng114 posted on Jan 10, 2009 at 06:11PM
hey everyone,

does anyone know the last possible day to see twilight in theaters?

or the date when the dvd and guide come out?

sorry for all the questions but my internet is acting weird and i can't type it in on google :/

thanks(:

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EdwardddLoverrr said…
Ummm. I know it's over and out of Theatres now...
But I think it went out around December 16 or something.... Go to Pirate Bay or Lime wire and burn the movie if you want to see it again.
over a year ago angeljayne said…
dont know how long before they take it off cinemas but the dvd is expected to drop round March 21st (I think) - the end of March supposedly. You can pre-order your 2 disc 'special edition' aleady through Amazon.com who will notify you when it arrives, but considering you can pre-order now suggests less then 2 months before you will get it! I know Ive already pre-ordered mine!!!!!!

info and speculation about the DVD release is on
link
this is my fave fan site

it was also posted on
link
another excellent site with info

these two sites are great sources of info to keep you up to date!
there is also
link

check em out if you havent already done so!

if you want to watch the movie again I suggest -
OV Guide
link
just type twilight into the search and it brings up heaps of sources and websites where you can watch the movie online!!
over a year ago dreychalifoux said…
i dont know when it comes out on dvd but il going to buy it on dvd and i would keep it safe cus its the best movie so far in my life.
over a year ago mandavamp said…
I know it's still in theaters where I live, but only 4 showings a day. On Stephenie's website it says the DVD comes out March 21st. I wonder if that's right because it's a saturday and movies usually come out on tuesdays. Hmm... guess we'll just have to see.
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
still in theaters where i live..i think it will be in theaters until this week
over a year ago laureng114 said…
thanks for the replies,

iwanna see it one more time before it goes out[:
over a year ago -SarahRaRaRa- said…
Is March 21st the relaese date for the DVD in all countries or just in the USA? Cause it's still in cinema's in England and I wouldn't think it would come out that quick??=)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago angeljayne said…
to -SarahRaRaRa - am pretty sure the dvd release is for america first before it comes out in other countries later. My advice, being from Australia and all (Twilight is still showing here on big screen too and will be for a while yet),
Just order it through Amazon.com, pay extra for the express international shipping, have a region free dvd player so you can watch it in your country....and you are good to go (this is what Ive done)!
Like England we probably wont get the dvd till way later so you have to take matters into hand!
over a year ago jennifermorrow said…
if you go to watch-movies.net you can see twilight all day everyday