Twilight Series Which cullen do you like the most in the book andfilm

robpattisono9 posted on Jan 10, 2009 at 01:40PM
well i like alice in the book and jasper and i love the way all the cullens look so like the book but i think the poeple that most look like they should form the book is alice and edward and emse and carlisle and emmet but i think i want to know what what sam looks like and quill and embuy and harry and leah and emily and seth and i love to see how they protray the newe moon in the flim what do you think ?

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JB4ever said…
I think the did well on picking the charecters for twilight, exept i thought Alice would be a blond!
over a year ago karolytea said…
I love all the cullens, but edward, carlisle, esme and alice are the best.. i think..but jasper is cute too..
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
yea i agree with you both i thought alice's hair would be dark puple or black yea i think jasper is cute 2 i will love to see the new moon film and elicipes to see how he will come from there
over a year ago heart-kandii said…
alice and edward are my favourites butt

i love them all though...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago esmecullen92 said…
i think tha the cullens and everyone bar jasper and edward were well cast. if jasper and edward swaped it might have looked a teensy bit better (not alot, please dont hurt me!!)
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
i think maybe that would work i do like that idea robert pattinson does have the jasper ora i think that is a good idea