Twilight Series What do you think?

alice_cullen245 posted on Jan 08, 2009 at 03:29PM
I was going through imdb.com the other day and i found Chris Weizt profile there....anyways i was checking it out an i found and interesting argument in the forums..... it read and i quote

"All the people I've discussed Twilight with (personally and on messageboards) agreed that the movie did not show the intensity of their relationship. This means that NM will *have* to depict that or else half of the movie, with Bella being depressed, will make no sense at all.

Chris said he'll be faithful to the book, so I'm guessing no added Edward time in the first part of the movie, so maybe having flashbacks will make up for that?"

I agree on the first part but i really dont think that flashblacks would be okay.maybe she could dreamof him though and it would start nice and turn nightmare-ish!!!

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cheeseinabucket said…
I agree with you. he shouldnt add flashbacks. she should dream of him, and then the dream should turn into a mightmare. i would REALLY like that!! :):):):)
over a year ago drgroz said…
I think he could actually be there talking to her when she's having the hallucinations. That would be a way for him to still be there, but not change the story. They could also show a bit of what he was doing while he was gone. Maybe tracking Victoria or wallowing in an alley somewhere.
over a year ago mandavamp said…
Hahaha! drgroz, my friends and I were talking about this the other day and I said the exact same thing.
over a year ago ragga said…
i do not completely agree with this. I didnt see the real intensity of the realationship between Bella and Edward before she lost him.

They really shouldnt do flashbacks. That would be really bad. And they shouldnt show edward without Bella either. Because somebody may not have read the book.. And you should let them belive that he has left her until the climax of the movie.. But maybe you must be really stupid to be unsure of him coming back?

That they keep it as much like the book as possible would be my only wish! :)