Twilight Series TAYLOR LAUTNER IS DEFINETLY JACOB BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsblack_1089 posted on Jan 08, 2009 at 01:20PM
Confirmed by director Chris Weinz on January 7, 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! link
I stared crying when I read the post on sm's website!!!! I'm so so SO glad that Taylor could pull it off; how he's so dedicated to the roll and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After I was done crying, I stared to scream.

I <3 Chris Weinz!!!! =D he made the best choice for Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago twifanpire said…
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY
YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally it's official!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLOOOOOOOOOR
LAUTNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!
And yay for Chris, too, he's sooo
smart!!!!
Thanks for the news!!
WHHOOOOHHOOOOOOOO I'M
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!
TAYCOOOOOOOOOOOBBBB!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAYY!! =D=D=D=D=D=D <(EXTREME happiness)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
*Caution HUGE RANT!!!!!!!* ;D

*SSSSSQQQQQQQQQEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL*­
*PRESSES FACE INTO PILLOW SO THAT NO ONE THINKS I'M BEING MURDERED*
*GRABS MY CRANKY NEIGHBOR AND STARTS TO DANCE WITH HIM*
*SINGS TO THE FLOWERS*
*BAKES CAKES, MUFFINS, AND PIES TO SEND IN GIANT GIFT THANK-YOU BASKET TO CHRIS WEINZ*
Okay so you get it I'm REEEEEEALLY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
But I can't help it. He's just soooooooooooo perfect for the role it's not even funny. How is it possible that you pick the EXACT PERFECT actor to play a fictional character????????????? He should just change his name to Jacob Black, because I think Taylor's only his cover name . . .
Anyway so I read that, my mouth fell open, I stared blankly at the screen, and then the tears came. 10 minutes later I started to scream my head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 minutes later I cried again, then googled Chris Weinz for an hour to literally find a thank-you address. I just wanna kiss that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW does anyone know how to send a letter to Chris Weinz by any chance???
over a year ago mandavamp said…
Gah! It only makes sense to keep Taylor as Jacob. There definitely would have been a large revolt if it would have changed. Taylor embodies Jacob. It'll be great, I'm excited to see how the do 'the change'.
over a year ago mymomhatesme said…
sunny
i do think that he is prfct 4 jake cuz he actually plays as if he is jake, butt he is jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!