Twilight Series Age

Crepage posted on Jan 08, 2009 at 12:44AM
I am ten and I was wondering how bad this book is

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandapanda said…
are you talking sexually? or the quality? sexuality, the first book, Twilight, should be okay, and possibly the second, New Moon. But Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, the 3rd and 4th, you'll have to ask your parents. It kinda depends on what you are aloud to watch/read.

and how bad this book is? do you mean how well is it written? well, the author goes into extreme detail, and paints a picture for you. You have distinct images of the characters in your head. and I love the book, so of course I would say it's good.

hope this helps?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
couldn't have said it better myself manda :)
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Well, the book is more into romance and the details in the book are explained so detailed and I think you can picture it clearly. Its mostly from Bella's point of view and more into the age of teenagers. I think the book is well written, not that bad.
over a year ago drgroz said…
I have a ten year old daughter and she has read the first three books. Twilight and New Moon are fine. I had to talk with her about a few things before she read Eclipse. I'm not quite ready for her to read Breaking Dawn yet. Maybe in a year or so. When she's a bit older and can understand better. She loved all three books so far!!
over a year ago Crepage said…
Thanks guys!
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
yes i would agree with all of you i wonder why it get that intensts with it all that stuff but i am olny half why thought the 3rd book thought so i don't now about breaking dawn
over a year ago JB4ever said…
I haven't read breaking dawn either, all my frinds think its a really gross book so I might not read it!
over a year ago ragga said…
My oponion is that you should wait.. If you possibly can avoid watching the movie and so. And in three-four years from now you can read them all in one scoop (thats what I think is the best way to do it).

By then you can probably relate more to the charters as well ;) Overall I think you would enjoy the books more in a couple of years. Although I dont know anything about how mature you are.. I can just relay on how developed I was as a ten year old :P Maybe I was a baby :P
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
blush
Uh, well...its not dat bad in the 3rd an 4th...but id still like skip cuz i kinda did dat mostly