Twilight Series I found my Edward!

sexy_vamp posted on Jan 06, 2009 at 03:20PM
This is completely true! As hard to believe as it may seem. I used to know this guy that I was completely in love with. He went off to the army and I waited for him. We ended up getting lost and now several years later, I found him again! And get this, his name is Edward! It is so ironic. We picked up with our feelings as if nothing has changed after all of these years. I feel so happy that I want to burst! OMG! That is all, I just wanted to share with you guys.

Twilight Series 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Wait, so is it just his name or like his personality? Well, congrats anyway! Still looking for my Jacob..... *sighs*
over a year ago sexy_vamp said…
His name is Edward but he is to me what Edward in the book is to Bella.
over a year ago ragga said…
Thats so cute :)
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
wow that is so amzing i think i foound my will this is so weried found a person that is like emmet and jasper and edward that is so omg i don't now wat to do ?
over a year ago arushi_9601 said…
wink
hey !!! dats g00000d for u...enjoy ur life !!!!
over a year ago fangfan said…
still looking for my edward..... dont think ill ever find him. *sigh* thats great for u though!!!
over a year ago karolytea said…
heart
wow... amazing.. what a wonderful world :D
over a year ago jessica2727 said…
aww cute! i met my fiance after i read the first book he is EXACTLY like edward right down to that fact that he owns an Aston Martin Vanquish ( edward gives Jacob the keys to his favorite car, the Aston martin Vanquish in "Breaking Dawn") besides the fact that hes obviously not a vampire haha. the funny thing is his name is Jacob. irony huh? well im happy for you, everyone deserves their Edward =)
over a year ago laureng114 said…
big smile
congrats! thats really great(:
over a year ago megaaanmwahh said…
smile
awwwh thats so sweet. im happy for youz