Twilight Series Twilight Movie.

laureng114 posted on Jan 06, 2009 at 03:04AM
I have to say i'm convinced the movie was good and of course it couldn't have been perfect. i was actually happily suprised and cannot wait for new moon.

The only thing is...

did anyone else see rosalie eat a carrot?

i could not believe it!

also, did edward give emmett the middle finger when they knocked into eachother during the baseball scene?

If you could answer these questions and add more we could have a discussion on the movie(:

-thanks, lauren

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
It would help, if you could tell me when did you 'see' the rosalie thing?
over a year ago drgroz said…
I think she was just putting the carrot up to her lips, not actually eating it, more for appearance sake. But you do see Emmett chewing. In the scene where they show the Cullens at lunch right before Edward talks to Bella about La Push, you can see Emmett chewing.

And yes, Edward does give Emmett the middle finger!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago laureng114 said…
hahahahaha i thought so,

my friends have been arguing over whether or not it was intentional, i think so.(:
and the food thing made me kinda mad.

food+vampires=baddd news
over a year ago drgroz said…
There was an article a while back talking about how Kellan Lutz couldn't stop eating and was eating in almost all the scenes. Most of them they tried to work around him, but one of them slipped through, I guess. It's a good goof. More than likely, most people don't notice it anyway. But I don't think Rosalie actually eats the carrot. She's just playing with it.
over a year ago Mrs_Lautner said…
yahh i think rosalie was jus puttin the carrot closs tuh her mouth nd it looked lyk she was eatint he carrot!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
I agree with mrs_lautner on this one, but the middle finger thing seems kinda realistic D:
over a year ago laureng114 said…
yea but man was it funny!