Twilight Series TWILIGHT IN TROUBLE

hello93 posted on Jan 04, 2009 at 04:24PM
Because:
- Out-of-control partying
- Robert's on-set love triangle ( Kristen has a boyfriend !!!)
-A beloved star could get fired
(Taylor Lautner as Jacob)
- Fans are upset: They're changing the book !
( source: Life & Style )

What do you guys think ??!!
Would this ruin the movie ??!

i think the triangle thing isn't the daunting.
but i'm afraid of the whole changing book and cast thing!!! are the kidding ??!!
last edited on Jan 23, 2009 at 11:38AM

Twilight Series 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago doyouknow said…
Well I think that changing Jacob now is crazy. And the whole thing about changing the script from the book, it'a annoying but it has to be done. New Moon is a big book. And what's this about a love triangle?
over a year ago CCEA said…
They cant change the characters!!! They should have thought of that before they started filming!!!! and Rob needs to stop going to bars so much!
over a year ago sweet_twilight said…
Well I dont want them to change Jacob. First of all because Taylor auditioned for Jacob from the scenes in Twilight and New Moon to see if he was mature. And he was so I dont want them to change him. Also I agree they do have to change the script around sometimes. Movies will always be different from books. Something I try to get people to understand that, but sometimes they just dont see the point! But I dont want them to change the whole book. I dont mind them if they have to change little bits (if they have to) like when Renee was the first person to see Bella in the hospital rather than Edward. That was alright. But it wasnt a major change like the meadow scene where it was just over the place. Or when Edward walked away from saving Bella from Tyler's car. He was suppose to stay with her and go to the hospital like in the book but they made a minor change and had Edward walk away.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
i agree with ccea they can not change the caracters taylor is very good as jacob i don't want them to change them it will really reuin the book
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
I dont mind the script because:
1)Movies and books are always different!
2)The movie would be too long!

What I do mind is if they change JACOB! I think they should keep Taylor because he's doing too hard to get the audition and theyre gonna put some other actor to play Jacob!
over a year ago jessica2727 said…
the part about changing the book pissed me off. the only way there ever gonna pull off this next movie is if they stick more to the book. lorf od the rings and harry potter had no trouble doing i dont see why the twilight series cant as well =)
over a year ago striderlove said…
Lord of the Rings had dramatic changes from book to movie,... I would love to see move of Edwards point of view reflected in the movie.
over a year ago twilight5556 said…
why would they even think of changing Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago pixie09 said…
harry potter and lord od the rings did have quite a few changes, but they were still good movies lol. it is kinda impossible to make a movie word for word from a book. i dont get the thing with the love triangle...they are profecionals, right? they should get over it a bit and do their job. its what they are getting payed for. and it would be so stupid to change jacob, even if he is too short because
for one, no twilight fan wants it and dont care that he isnt exactly the same as in the book.
and two, non twilighters who see the movie wont care anyway coz they wont know!!
over a year ago twilightly said…
I'm not upset that the movie is different..book was long and i like it, but i like and the movie, actors are great, n they cannot change them! And New moon with Jacob is long n sometimes boring... i like to see the movie...
over a year ago navajosrock said…
cool
well the party one is pretty cool i mean come in i would love to party all the time but i would get drunk but yea i guess it could ruin the movie
over a year ago unni said…
Taylor is definitely the right guy as Jacob especially the SMILE !!!
over a year ago mind-reader said…
big smile
in lots of series movies there are things added and things taken away. but they should stick to what stephenie meyer wrote.
over a year ago cullengirl1597 said…
surprise
CHANGE MY JACOB! ILL COME AND BURY THEM ALIVE AND MAKE MY OWN MOVIE WITH TAYLOR HAWTNER!!!!!!!!