Twilight Series Which Cover Have You Buy?

Amuletbaby posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 02:01PM
hey guys
there are now three covers of twilight series:
1.the soft cover (the original one)
2.the motion fiction one(with the movie cover)
3.the box set with hard cover!!!

i bought the motion fiction#1 and original #2-4
and i wanna buy the whole box set again! yet my fds teased i must be TOO RICH to buy it.It is quite expensive..SOS
so what will you choose? will you brought the box set again when you've already got them?

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cullencrazay9 said…
Hey Amuletbaby!
I don't understand what you mean are you saying that when you bought the box set it came with Twilight as the book with the movie cover?(Which I HATE because you need the apple because it means something!!)
So can you help me out??
over a year ago heart-kandii said…
my mum bought me the motion picture cover and im not too bothered about it because every time i look at it i see edward, but i still wanted the one with the apple and my mum regrets her decision, but i have the paperback new moon, and i have ordered the paperback eclipse and the hardback dreaking dawn.

i wouldnt buy the box set if i already had them because its just a waste of money, its the same book with just different covers, only youd have two and you would get the use out of them.
over a year ago pixie09 said…
lol if i had two sets of the twilight series id read the BOTH sets multiple times :D ... but i have all of the books with the original covers ...