Twilight Series The Soundtrack in the Movie

mrsblack_1089 posted on Jan 02, 2009 at 03:27PM
Hey I just bought the soundtrack and I LOVE IT!!! But I've only seen the movie once and I want to know where the rest of the songs appear in the movie. This is what I know, but if I'm wrong someone please correct in a comment:

Supermassive Black Hole/ Muse: The Baseball Scene!!!!!!!

Decode/ Paramore: ???

Full Moon/ The Black Ghosts: I think a little in the beginning, right? I remember Bella looking at Forks while she was still in her dad's car and seeing this logging truck crossing the road. And then again when she walked right past Edward in school and he followed her into the woods, right?

Leave Out All The Rest/ Linkin Park: Prom???

Spotlight (Twilight Mix)/ Mute Math: NO IDEA =)

Go All The Way (Into The Twilight)/ Perry Farrell: Prom again, right?

Tremble for My Beloved/ Collective Soul: ???

I Caught Myself/ Paramore: ??? It sounds like something . . .associated with the Cullens somehow but I don't know what scene or anything.

Eyes on Fire/ Blue Foundation: ???

Never Think: When Edward was deciding what to do when Bella had been bitten by James. But did they play 'Let Me Sign' too?

Flightless Bird, American Mouth/ Iron and Wine: Almost positive it's at the prom when they were dancing outside in the gazebo.

Bella's Lullaby/ Carter Burwell: Of course when Rob played it on the piano for Bella!! But did they play it somwhere else, too?

And one more thing: is it only on iTunes that you can buy, 'Let me Sign' by Rob or is there a special edition of the CD that I didn't buy?

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MrsRPattinson said…
For some reason, Decode wasn't in the movie :(

Leave Out All the Rest: End of the movie/ Credits

Spotlight(Twilight Mix): When Edward & Bella first show up at school together (When he's wearing the sunglasses) ;)

Tremble For My Beloved: They played only the beginning part, right after Edward saves Bella from the van.

I Caught Myself: When Angela & Jessica are looking at the dresses in Port Angeles

Eyes On Fire: Again, they only played the beginning, but it was at the part when Bella was looking at the Cullens arriving at school and Edward wasn't there.

Never Think: It was in the restaurant scene in Port Angeles.

Let Me Sign: "Never Think" was only played in the restaurant scene, "Let Me Sign" was the only song played when Edward was sucking the venom out of Bella.

You were right about everything else though :)

I think the only way you can buy "Let Me Sign" is from iTunes, because that's where I got mine from, but I think you have to buy the whole soundtrack again to get the bonus tracks.

Hope That Helps :)!
over a year ago luvrob said…
I WANTED TO START A FORUM FOR IT...thanks a ton!!
please help!!!
*never think is played in port angeles
*eyes on fire is played when bella was waiting to confront edward after the first bilogy class
*tremble for my beloved was played as soon as edward stopped the van
*decode is played in the credits after 15 step i suppose
*Let me sign is played when edward was sucking the venom

correct me if im wrong please
over a year ago drgroz said…
Yes, Decode and Leave Out All The Rest are played at the closing credits.
Bella's Lullaby starts when they are in the trees and continues to the piano.
Everything else is as was already stated.
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
Well when me and my friends saw the movie we were frozen through all of the credits, cuz the movie was SO AWESOME that we just couldn't comprehend it, I think. ^^ I don't remember hearing any music during the credits, probably becuse my brain was exploded from all of my inward screaming. =) Now I am listening to the CD and I DO remember Decode in the credits. Everything esle in the credits I don't remember, though.

I don't remember Spotlight, but I believe you MrsRPattinson because it makes sense. It's a good choice for that scene, too.

Just the first couple notes of Tremble for My Beloved, right? Now that you say that, I DO remember! But not well. . .
I just remember the . . . beat? after that. When everyone was yelling and Tyler's like, "I'm so sorry, Bella." and Mike's like, "Are you OK?!"

OH YEAH!! Dresses at Port Angeles. I remember that scene perfectly now!

Memory loss of Eyes on Fire. Complete and total memory loss.

And I loved that part! His song was the perfect choice for that scene. I cried SO HARD. It was SO beautiful. But I didn't think there was ANY music in the restauraunt scene . . .

Thanks MrsRPattinson, luvrob, and drgroz. =) Now that I know where all the songs happen in the movie, it's kind of like seeing the movie over again! This soundtrack was perfect--I listened to it at a Hot Topic party and HATED it. Now I can't believe I ever had any hard feelings towards it! I've listened to it much more than I've ever listened to any other CD!!!

And you're welcome, luvrob. ;)

over a year ago luvrob said…
lol...:D
i loved the lullaby...it should have been longer
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
It was beautiful!!! I agree; it should have been MUCH longer than what was it? 3 minutes? Somewhere around there.
over a year ago sweet_twilight said…
Yeah you guys got all of them.
The songs playing in the credits are:
15 step by Radiohead - during the little videos of the actors and stuff in black and white I think.
Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park - That played next while the credits came up after the little videos
Then Decode by Paramore
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
OhMiGod; Yes
i LOVEDD Bella's Lullaby.
I Also Love The Rest Of The Soundtrack.
And Yes, the Paramore Songs Were Played In the Credits.. :)
over a year ago ragga said…
I loved flightless bird and never think! Im listening to them both several times per day :P