Twilight Series Age??

MetallicaMad posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 07:20PM
how old are most of you that have read the books??

most bookstores say the books are just for kids so i'm curious as to which age group actually read them!!

Twilight Series 55 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

over a year ago hayleyhoo said…
I am 17 years old lol
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
16 :)
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
16 <3
over a year ago Rubberduck said…
14 :)
over a year ago xGeorgie said…
15 =P
over a year ago Kaidi said…
14 :))
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
just turned 14, i read the books when i was 13
over a year ago Amuletbaby said…
16:)
over a year ago ilovejazzy said…
14!
over a year ago foreverdreaming said…
19/20
over a year ago karolytea said…
15!!
over a year ago Carixa said…
15:)
over a year ago jele said…
i am 17 but also my mum (42) read it and she likes it very much!!! however i know a lot of adults who love twilight...sorry for my english, i am italian
over a year ago doyouknow said…
16!
over a year ago CCEA said…
13 =p
over a year ago BeSafe said…
17...:)
over a year ago sweet_twilight said…
16 but 15 when I read it!
over a year ago baileywailey said…
12, but 11 when i read it. I also read stuff like da vinci code & angels and demons so I guess I have a "mature reading age" or whatevr so yeah
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
14 <3
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
18 =D
over a year ago musiclover98 said…
im noy ganna tell yall
i mean im not ganna tell yall
jk im 10 jk im 13
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
14 :)
over a year ago mandapanda said…
16, and I swear, I'm not a crazy teenage girl that all the tabloids say us Twilighters are. and we're not emo either... just saying
over a year ago -x-Bella-x- said…
smirk
... 17
over a year ago r-pattz said…
im 12, but i read them when i was 10, and my 9 year old sister is reading them
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
big smile
13 =] but my mom read it also. we both love it. hehe.
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
over a year ago mynameisjill said…
Well i'm 21 and alot of my friends are also majorly into Twilight. Its not just for kids!! :D
over a year ago Peppercory said…
Hi

I am 23 and i loved reading the twilight series i have not read breaking dawn yet due to our weather conditions i have had no post so i am having to wait. my sister is 19 and she is also readig the books which she has borrowed from me lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago isabelle_905 said…
Hey Irish! Well you already know how old I am... I'm just going to say that the books aren't really for kids... I mean teens could read them but kids definitely should not!! And even then, I find that the books mean more if you're in your 20s rather than a 15 year old... It just means more when you have more experience I suppose... When you’re not so young and innocent and naïve... :P
If you are planning on reading it though I would suggest you stop after the first one because the last one is just so horribly awful!! And there’s not much point in reading 3 books if you’re not going to finish the whole series and really you’ll just be disappointed if you get to that last one... Every friend that’s read the whole series would agree with me on that... And we're all in our 20s :P
over a year ago mari_giovani said…
big smile
I´m 19, but i was 18 when i read them!!! :)
over a year ago nadjaaa said…
cool
16 <3
over a year ago xxKarmelxx said…
kiss
In May I be 15 xD
over a year ago pkrebelde said…
big smile
16 (same age as taylor yay)
over a year ago yewandebabe23 said…
big smile
im a 14 !
over a year ago fanpire123 said…
smile
i'm 13 :P but i think most age groups can read them, theres no harm in it xD
over a year ago Alice_President said…
heart
13, but 14 in a few months :D

BTW: I LOVE TWILIGHT, but I am NOT an emo (My wardrobe is ALL pink!) and NO I am NOT stalking ROB PATTINSON like the tabloids says we all are!!!
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
twilight is a young adult novel, not a kid book. think about breaking dawn! I got the books for my 12th b-day and read them right away.
last edited over a year ago
twilight is a young adult novel, not a kid book. think about breaking dawn! I got the books for my 12
over a year ago Gias_secrets said…
surprise
46...I bought the series for my daughter (18) and we both love them!
over a year ago Ovybo said…
I'm 14. i read the books when I was 10. r-pattz, no offense but I think 9 is a little too.. young to read Breaking Dawn.
over a year ago h8o said…
over a year ago fanpire123 said…
smile
twilight isn't for emos, just because it's about vampires and stuff the tabloids need to get there facts straight & not everyone likes rob pattinson & stalks him its edward we like! :P
over a year ago drgroz said…
smile
I started reading the books at 39 and most of my frieds my age have read them too. These books are ageless and my 10 year old daughter has read them too (well, not Breaking Dawn yet. She's a little too young for that yet)
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
im 16 but i personally dont think kids under the age of 15 should be reading them. Just because they cant really appriciate or understand the whole romance and sex thing my 13 year old sisters begging me to lend her my books and im refusing to let her read them i think kids shouldnt be exposed to that at such a young age
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
oh and isabelle_905 compleatly agree with your opinion on breaking dawn i was sooo majorly dissapointed when i read it
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
I'm 21. I really don't think that these books are just for kids.
over a year ago iluvedwardc13 said…
im 12 and in 4 months ill be 13!!
over a year ago kelseyrox97 said…
12... But i know someone 8 (yes 8!!!) that read it!!! i know! no way!