Twilight Series Emmett Cullen

cullencrazay9 posted on Dec 31, 2008 at 08:41PM
I absolutly love Emmett. I was just wonmdering if anyone felt diffrent then I do about Emmett and just a reminder this is only my opinion.
I think Emmett is halarious and I always have loved Emmett. He is just so funny and I love his positive attitude toward everything. And whenever some one needs a good laugh he is always there.
Another thing I like about Emmett is if there is ever a problem where there needs to be violence I love the way he doesn't hesitate and he just does what needs to be done.
So that is what I think of Emmett and what everyone I know thinks of Emmett and I was wondering what you guys think of Emmett if you feel the same way or if you feel diffrent??

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
i feel exactly the way you do cullencrazy9! when things are looking down, emmett's always there to make you laugh! even little things he does, like in eclipse...

he noticed me hand, cradled against my chest, and grinned. "fall down again bella?" "no emmett. i punched a werewolf in the face." emmett blinked, then burst into roars of laughter.

just little things like his "bursting into roars of laughter" make me giggle. oh and here's another that cracks me up in twilight...

"let's go." alice reached for emmett's hand and they darted toward the oversized field; she ran like a gazelle. he was nearly as graceful and just as fast-yet emmett could never be compared to a gazelle.

lol! emmett is just plain awesome. that's why he's my 3rd favorite twilight character (right after alice and edward).
over a year ago cullencrazay9 said…
Yea I also love that part in Eclipse! Also I love in Breaking Dawn when he was about to arm wrestle with Bella and and when he told her "Wat are you afraid little sis" and then when she wins I love the way he broke the table!
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
lol the arm wrestling match is great! it's one of my favorite parts in BD! emmett is quite enjoyable isn't he? :)
Yes I agree it is one of my favorite parts and he is so enjoyable. He also cracks me up with all his sex jokes! :)
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
Emmett is awesome and I agree completely with both of you.

One Emmett part that I LOVE is on p. 441-442 of Breaking Dawn (this is when Edward is telling everyone what Bella did on her first hunt):
'Whoa, seriously?"-Emmett
"He's not telling it right. He left out the part where I growled at him."-Bella
"Did ya get in a couple of good swipes?" -Emmett
"No! Of course not!" -Bella
"No, not really? You really didn't attack him?"-Emmett
"Aw, what a waste! And here you're probably the one person who could take him--since he can't get into your head to cheat--and you had a perfect excuse, too. I've been DYING to see how he'd do without that advantage." -Emmett
"I would never," -Bella.

XD that made me crack up! 'Did ya get a couple of good swipes?" lmborotfllol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago TheRealRoseOfLS said…
i love emmett he is awesome! he is nothing like rosalie but he brings her out a bit y'know? she wouldnt be noticed without him around really
I loved that part to mrsblack_1089 I was crackin up when I read it! :)
I don't understand TheRealRoseOFLS why you don't think Rosalie would be noticed if it weren't for Emmett? Can you help me out because Emmett had nothing to do with her telling her story to Bella and that made her a big part and in Breaking Dawn when she helped save Renesmee it says that Emmett would be on Edward's side to kill the baby except for the fact that Rosalie was 100% behind Bella and that Emmett wouldn't hurt Rosalie........
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago heart-kandii said…
i totally agree.