Twilight Series =(

mrsblack_1089 posted on Dec 14, 2008 at 04:48AM
I'm sorry, but I just have to say this. It is annoying me that people are hating Jacob Black!!! I know we Team Edward's and Team Jacob's have our differences, but it's SM's world! We can at least treat the characters with a little respect, no matter how much we disagree with them. Just because we don't agree with someone's personality or their actions doesn't give us the right to go around and criticize SM's creation. Think how she might feel if she read some of these. We are openly criticizing her work. I don't know about you, but SM has opened a whole new world for me. It's my whole life!! I haven't given up on the fact that love is out there for everyone, no matter how mismatched you seem.

Most of the bothering comments I have read are about Jacob! About his personality. Especially about his 'pushiness' in Eclipse. But, unless you want to call me pushy, too, I think I'd do the same thing as Jake did. Just think. You're in love. The person you love, you can feel it, is the right one for you. You would do anything for that person. But let's say 'Julie' (girls just play along) is with a guy you're convinced is bad for her. Plus, she plans to change her whole existence and you don't want her to. You think that you would provide her with a better life. You think that the one she loves will end up hurting her, and you know you couldn't. So what do you do? You try to change her mind! Make her see that there's another option besides being a whole different person. Fight hard for the one you love, because it's LOVE! I've done it before, and unless I'm pushy and obnoxious as well, then tell me that. But I think that Jacob did the right thing.

Twilight Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
I don't agree with you about Eclipse but I have stopped hating on Jake so much, cause I LOVED him in BD and I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ him in ur fanfic!!