Twilight Series Sorry, but I'm going on a twilight movie rant.

Lyssypoo posted on Nov 28, 2008 at 09:54PM

okay. no. sorry, but it sucked.

and it wasnt the script that sucked, i thought it was seemingly well written.

There were 3 things that were utterly wrong with it:

1. The Acting

2. The Camera Angles

3. THE MUSIC

1. The film was entirely over-acted. Prime example- edward in the biology room. When the fan blew bella's hair, he just about had an aneurism. And Kristen Stewart studders. A lot. I'm not saying that it's all thier fault, because they could have been directed to react this way, in which case, the director is on crack. The overeactions in every scene left me saying wtf? And also, everyone in the movie needs serious evil glaring lessons.

2. 2 words. Extreme close-ups. It's okay to have a few, but i mean, come on. EVERY SINGLE SCENE. And it made me reaize how HUGE Kristen Stewart's nostrils are.

3. The final, and probably the absolute worst reason twilight sucked: the music. Over dramatic, unfit, and completely un-needed are a few adjectives that come to mind. Okay, why was there fucking classical music playing, like, ALL THE TIME. It was just annoying. It gave the film a humorous quality, but i don't think it was intended. ( But i totally loved let me sign. shh. its a secret )

there were some parts i really liked. For instance, the baseball scene was bomb. and i liked how they went to the past and showed the cullens in thier early 1900's garb. that was the shit. oh, and the prom was cute. and the ending with victoria. i was like, shit son!

and since when is edward cullen so hackin emo?

Twilight Series No replies