Twilight Series ALL MOVIE QUESTIONS POST HERE!!!!!

mrsblack_1089 posted on Nov 24, 2008 at 04:08AM
Hi. This is just a spot for things you were confused about in the movie. We'll try to answer your questions. I have a few:

1) WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO LAUREN??????? She wasn't in there AT ALL was she??????????

2) Was Charlie's house as you pictured it?

3) Was the CULLEN'S house as you pictured it?

4) Did you like the scene where Bella told Edward that she knew he was a vampire?

5) Do you think Rob's acting could have been better in the Biology scene? Everywhere else he was pretty awesome, but I imagined a hostile glare, him sitting on the end of the table, and gripping the table very hard.

Twilight Series 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
1) wat the heck????????????
2) i did have much of a specific pic of their house except for bellas room, it was all good
3) thier house was WAY COOL!!!
4) kinda wierd but w/e
5) it could have been more realistic but i think it was really good cuz it was SOOOOOO FUNNEEEEE!!!!!
over a year ago Act2liv said…
1. omg you right
2. it was way more neat and fancier than i thought of, but Bella's room was perfect
3. It was better than i pictured it
4. I still don't know what i think about it
5. I thought it was fine

OH here is my questions:

1) how do you feel about them leaving out the part in biology where mike takes Bella to the nurse (because she is actually sick of the smell of blood i the book)? I thought the little fight between mike and Edward would have been really funny.

2) and then i like the scene where Edward took Bella in the big huge tree but if Bella was so clumsy wouldn't "Bella" probably have fallen out of the tree? That was killing me during that scene because i knew she was too clumsy to walk straight she wouldn't be climbing a tree!
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
Act2liv:

1) Yeah, I thought that scene would have been important. I was looking forward to it but then it just...didn't happen...it was still a great movie though.

2) omg lol!!! thts funny =) yeah during the whole scene me and my friends were whispering: 'she's gonna fall...NOW!!!' but i think they didnt put that in there because how do you NOT get hurt falling out of a tree, even with special effects and ropes? she would have to fall through the branches and she'd get hurt. But I wanted her to be more clumsy. she fell when she 'lost' edward in the meadow, and then on ice, but I thought she could have tripped a little more and i wanted her to loose her balance when she was climbing up to the low branch by edward, just not fall.
over a year ago IsabellaC said…
1) Yeah They combined Lauren and Jessica's characters together because they didn't have enough money to hire another actor. Any of the lines that Lauren would have had, Jessica ended up getting.
over a year ago Cee1901 said…
1) Yeah! I didn't see Lauren at all! And another thing..Eric and Angela? Doesn't Angela like Ben?? O_O

2) I didn't know how to picure Charlie's house, so I think they did it justice..lol

3) NO! Not at all! I pictured the Cullen's house as an old pretty house. But I really liked it just the same =D

4) Yeah it was okay =D

5) I Think Rob did AWESOME in that scene!!
1) I remember Bella slyly asking if Lauren could go with Tyler and then Angela going with Eric, to the dance, that is. For prom I'm pretty sure she went with Ben, but we didn't see Angela at prom in the movie, just Jessica and Mike.

2) I imagined their house differently. I imagined it less tall, more wide with only two floors. The interior of it was almost my thoughts exactly, but her room wasn't so crowded. I liked the cactus she brought. Not that it wasn't a good house for the portrayal of the movie, I loved it! It just wasn't what I imagined.

3) The Cullen's house was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! The inside was perfect, but I imagined the outside white, as I think everyone did. I also imagined it old, like Cee1901 said, without the front sticking out. In my imagination it was very tall. But I didn't like the picture I had, so I absolutely fell in love with the Cullen house in the movie =)

4) I'm not saying the scene wasn't good, just different. They got every major line and part of the book into the scene. It was just unexpected; the place, the time. But the mistiness of the forest was cool, it was like 'something is going to happen' but the meadow was different, not as pretty as I imagined it. It was a good scene, though.

5) Rob was so funny!!!!! He looked like he was gonna puke! The more I think about it, the more I like it, so you're right he was AWESOME!!!!!! I liked when he first introduced himself, too. He sounded so scared!!
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
actually mrsblack_1089, angela was at the prom...she was with eric by the DJ table...i think...idk maybe im wrong
i would answer the other questions but the answers i wouldve put are already up here lol
so heres my question:
Did anyone else realize how mean Rosalie was in the movie??

in the book i didnt really see her as like really mean...but in the mean she was freakin evil!! lol
over a year ago jbush543 said…
i kinda saw her as being that mean...she wasn't really accepting of bella until bella learned rosalie's story and was able to understand why she didnt like bella...that one scene with the bowl in the kitchen was perfect tho in my opinion :D haha

and heres my question:
Was there a reason why everyone who batted in the baseball scene were left-handed?? i noticed that and i was just wondering if there was some unknown reason...
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
idk
i know carlisle wasnt though
over a year ago mandapanda said…
they announced that Lauren wasn't going to be in the movie a while back.. but i really liked the Cullen's house, and Charlie's house. and I loved Rob's acting.. it wasn't spectacular, but he did a greaet job.. :)
over a year ago sweet_twilight said…
MY ANSWERS TO ORIGINAL QUESTIONS!!!

1) Well I read somewhere (cant remember where) but they said that Jessica was a conbination of Lauren and Jessica. Which I found totally weird since she didnt really seem that Jessica or Lauren to me. I didnt really know that she was like BESTIES with Angela.

2) The outside of Charlie's house was kinda how I imagined not that tall though. Bella's room for me was suppose to be bigger at bit. She had more room and didnt look that crowded.

3) The Cullen's house was better than I imagined. Edward room was better than I imagined too. Only thing was I imagined everything the opposite. THe CDs on the west side not the east and the TV and couch on the east side not the west. But it was totally cool.

4) I did like that scene. My heart was beating so fast and my legs were shaking. It was nice to hear that part. I love it when Rob said 'a while' and 'seventeen'. TOTALLY COOL!!!

5) The first biology scene I was totally freaking out. I was like WOW!!! Not how I imagined! I imagined it like how mrsblack_1086 said. Him gripping the table and I didnt really like the whole hand over mouth thing. The second biology scene was one of my favourite from the film. It was similar to how I imagined (but when is your imagination ever the same, it came really close and spot on for a movie). That scene was PERFECT!!!! I loved it! It was so sweet. I imagined that Edward's voice was a bit smoother llike 'Hi, I'm Edward Cullen' not really 'Hi' pause then 'I'm Edward Cullen'. But I understand why he did that and it was good.
over a year ago sweet_twilight said…
OTHER QUESTIONS!!

1. The blood typing scene was cut because Edward saves Bella too much in the book. If you add it up although in TWILIGHT Edward saves Bella like 4 times. So they cut the blood typing scene because of that. I really liked the scene too. It's so romantic. They also wanted Bella to look like a strong character not as weak as she is because Bella is strong because she's brave to be with Edward.

2. Yeah I liked the tree scene too. I can watch it over and over again I LOVE IT!!! I was thinking that Bella was going to fall but she didnt. She looked awkward climbing the trees though which fit.
over a year ago vianessvondrak said…
question: why billy black is driving???
isn´t supposed that he couldnt drive.. because he is on a wheelchair!..
and that is the reason why he sold the chevrolet to charlie.... though when i saw the movie i was laughing about how he could drive!!

and i also laughed about how suddenly bella was not clumsy and how she could climb the tree very easily!!
well im 95% sure that in the book Billy has arthritis and it hurts to walk. he can drive, but he doesn't want to? good question, I dont have the best answer for it tho...
over a year ago shan-ban said…
OMFG R THEY GOING TO GET RID OF TAYLOR FOR JACOB BLACK!!! IT WOULD RUIN EVERYTHING!!! :(
over a year ago Lara913 said…
*vianessvondrak

In the book, Charlie tells Bella that Billy was in an accident and now he's in a wheelchair so he can't drive. So the filming production screwed that scene up...
mrsblack.. and lara913!
thanks for the answer!
but i´m more with the idea that they did screwed it up!!!..
but anyway.. (into the book) yes i remember the part of the arthritis.. so where does that fit???
he had a car accident... and he also has arthritis??
anyway thanks for the answer!!!
i guess i´ll have to re-read that part of the book!!..
but in the movie.. im clear it was a mistake!!
shan-ban: I THINK (unless taylor grows like 4 ft ;)) that they have to get a taller, more muscular actor to play 'werewolf jake' =( I'm with you. I really liked him as Jake!!! But nothing is definate yet, so don't start freaking out now!!! ;)
*SCREAMS FOR 3 HOURS* WHAT?????????????? WHY DID THEY GET RID OF TAYLOR???????????? HE WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! *MAKES A SIGN BIG ENOUGH TO SEE FROM OUTER SPACE READING; TAYLOR IS PERFECT* ugh!!!!!! I cant believe them. So what now? (thanks for the link rubberduck =)) do they use like 2 different actors? michael copon is REALLY HOT and looks a lot like taylor, actually...but do they use him and then steven strait or something??? UGH!!! questions, questions.
HHHH!! love taylor!!!
that is tottaly unfair... but i read something summit wrote that says that the taylor thing is not a 100% sure... and that they are only considering if changing him or not!...
and supposely it is because he is not big enough!
but i think they shoud use special effects to make him taller!
they have done that in many movies!
and.. i read that steven strait was and will never be considered to replace taylor!>dont know why.. because he is great!
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((( AWWWW!!! steven is totally hot 2!!!!!!!
idk 2!!!! it was supposed to be an old white mansion but it was still pretty.

I didnt think he was HORRIBLE...but i agree with you. in the biology scene i was a little disappinted.

and that was sorta messed up 2.

i still liked the movie, though.
over a year ago xGeorgie said…
I just need 2 work one thing out b4 i go and ruin my life.......
Twilight (the movie) is based on only the book Twlight and not new moon...etc right???

Coz I'll die if i go and see the film before I'd read the books!!! It'll completely spoil it!
=P
Twilight is ONLY based on Twilight. Nothing about New Moon is in there.
over a year ago xGeorgie said…
Thank God!!! I'm soo pleased =P
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
i'm not really sure what to answer, there are so many questions lol!!! so i'll answer the ones that mrsblack_1089 had on first...

1. i have absolutely no idea

2. yes, it was perfect! it was small and cute :)

3. the house itself, yes, the yard, no. i don't remember if there's supposed to be a big yard or whatever, anyways that's how i pictured it. a big green lawn with a driveway leading up to the house...maybe that's not exactly how they describe it, but that's how i pictured it.

4. yes, i especially liked it when he pulled her on his back and ran up the mountain! i loved his running in the movie!

5. no, i thought his acting was perfect in every scene! he acted the perfect edward...and i love the next time they're in biology, when he introduces himself, "hello. i'm sorry i didn't have a chance to introduce myself last week. my name is edward cullen." his voice was the perfect it sounded old-fashioned and polite.

now i have some questions (they're more like picks but whatever)

1. which one of the cullens (besides edward) do you think did the best job?

2. do you wish the hospital scene was longer (in the book they did much more talking)?
spikes_girl:
5) I feel the same way about your description! But...the rest was a little...idk. Let's just say that NO ONE, no matter HOW good of an actor they are, NO ONE CAN TOP TAYLOR'S OUTSTANDING ACTING!!!!!!! Even though he was in the movie for about a total of 5 minutes, he was GREAT!

and for your questions:
1) It's a tie. I mean they were all GREAT, but it's tied between Alice, Emmett, Rose, and Jasper. Alice was just...perfect. bubbly and hyper and excited and short and everything!! If someone hasn't read the book, they can tell that Emmett is a funny character, with the way he waved theh knife around!!! PerfecT!!!! I loved when Rose smashed the bowl, because again if no one read the book, they'd tell that she didn't like the 'Bella situation.' And Jasper looked exactly how I pictured when he was meeting Bella in the book, only funnier! He looked disgusted when Edward had his hand around her waist and standing so close to her and everything. Plus I loved the way he walked with his hands behind his back; like they would back then! Plus me and my friends laughed at his expression (the one where his eyes were really wide and he's like 'N-Nice to meet you...') for EVER!!! I was still laughing when the nomads came! It got really bad. =)

2) And yeah it was TOOOOOO short!!! In the book it was like 20 pages long and I realize that they can't add EVERY word, but it would still have been good because I don't think it was clear when he was talking about leaving and everything. People who haven't read the books who see New Moon will be confused..
last edited over a year ago