Twilight Series LOL PARTS IN THE MOVIE!!!!!! OME SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

mrsblack_1089 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 04:53AM
The movie was FUNNY!!!! Here's some of my favorite parts:

1) Jessica: The short girl is Alice; she's really...weird. She's with the blonde, Jasper, who always looks like he's in pain...

2) Charlie: ...Your hair looks longer...

3) Mike: Heyyyyyyy, Bella! Likin the rain, huh?
Eric: Oh, wow, nice man that...that was awesome...

4) Alice: Hello, Bella.
Edward: Please excuse Jasper. He's the newest to our family and this is hard for him.
(OME JASPER'S FACE!!????!!!) Jasper: Nice to meet you. Alice: Relax, Jasper, you weren't going to do anything. (OME EDWARDS FACE????!!!!!)

5) Rosalie: Is she even Italian???
Emmett: Well her name IS Bella

6) Esme: Oh good, you're here! We need another umpire. Emmett: SHEEE thinks we CHEEAT

7) Charlie: Bella??? Bella...
Bella: Hey, dad.
Charlie: You could have gotten killed!
Bella: Well, I didn't
Tyler: I'm so sorry, Bella! I lost control...
Bella: It's fine
Charlie: It is sure as HELL not fine!
Tyler: Sorry...
Charlie: You can kiss your license good-bye
Tyler: Sorry...
Charlie closes curtain

8) Bella: You gotta give me some answers...
Edward: OK...yes, no, to get to the other side, um... .1453933?

9) Bella: Are you going to tell me how you saved me from the van?
Edward: Yes. I had an adrendiline rush. Very common. You can Google it.

10) Bella: Are they always like this?
Jacob: It's gotten worse with old age...

11) Bella: So you can...read minds?
Edward: Everyone in this room...except yours. See, money, sex, money, sex...cats.

12) Esme: We're making Italian for you.
Bella: Great!
Emmett waves with the huuuge knife :D

13) In Biology when Edward was glaring on Bella's first day, he was in front of an owl and the wings looked like angel wings!!! So he was a furiously glaring angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14) I've only seen the movie once but I think Rosalie slid into home plate in the baseball scene and Bella says, 'Out!' and Rose shoots daggers at her and Emmett is like, "Baby, it's a game!"

15) Plus, I agree, the kiss was HILARIOUSS!!!!! A person behind us had seen the movie already and we were talking with her throughout the whole thing and she's like, "Wait this is funny it takes like 10 minutes for them to kiss!" THen me and her and all my friends were practically dying of laughter cuz it was so suspensful!!

16) Bella: So, dad, I have a date with Edward cullen tonight. He's outside adn he really wants to meet you.
Charlie: Alright. (cocks gun) Bring him in! XD

17) Jessica: I love this one. It makes my boobs look good.

18) When Bella and Edward are at prom and Bella catches Jess's eye and is pointing to her boobs and Jessica is like 'I know, right?!' And Edward looks totally confused!

19) And then Edward's face as Mike is asking Bella to prom. It goes from REALLY MAD to REALLY HAPPY!!!

20) And O.M.G. When Edward and Bella are driving away from those guys in Port Angeles, Edward looks like he's going to cry when he says 'Distract me.' and Bella's like 'You should put on your seatbelt." and then Edward gets REALLY HAPPY and says 'No YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON!!!!!!!!!!!' He looked completely insane when he said that line!!!!!

21) Who could forget about Edward's famous eye-twitch in the ballet scene????? XD And also his face when he's sucking Bella's blood.

I'm sure there are a ton more and if you have some post em here cuz I can't wait for the DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!
last edited on Jan 12, 2009 at 02:47AM

Twilight Series 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Lmao!!! All those made me laugh HARD!

There were more with Eric, Mike & Bella, but i don't remember some, though they were funny!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cullenwife said…
i was hysterical when mike was waving his ass in the window while bella and charlie were eating

lol i'm still laughing
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
lol @ 11~!
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
o yeah mike was funny :D i think the funniest were #4, 7, and 9. I almost died laughing!!!!!!!
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
all of those made me laugh!!!
another one that made me laugh was kinda at the beginning i think in the cafeteria...mike and eric keep calling her baby and then tyler comes and kisses her on the cheek and says something like "no she's my baby"...or something...i cant really remember
o and another would be when bella hits jacob with the door lol
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
i loved the movie!!! it was soooo funny!!!!

i loved it wen they were in the cafeteria and mike goes to sit down and tyler pulls the chair out from under him and runs!! lmao!!!

i love it wen edward saved bella in port angeles!
edward: i shood go rip those guys heads off!
bella: um.. no u shoodnt...
edward:distract me plz
bella:um um u shood put on ur seat belt...
edward: ha i shood put on my seat belt ha ha ha
LMAO!!!

i just loved the movie and i can wait for it to cum out!!!!!!
over a year ago HEA16 said…
yeahh! so funny!
lol i_luv_twilight ^^ i loved rob's face when he was laughing at her! oh and another one, it think this was when tyler called bella 'baby,' didn't he steal mike's chair? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ^^
over a year ago Twilight2008 said…
when in the first biology class when Bella walked in the room she walked in front of a fan so the fan blew her scent to Edward.(Edwards face was lol) When Bella sat down he moved away and she sniffed her hair to see if it smelled bad. ( VERY FUUNY)
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
SO FUNNY i almost died during those scenes!!!
heres another one
victoria: james stop playing with ur food!
or something like that LOL
O YEAH!!!! lol tht was funny! but it was laurent who said, 'james, must we play with our food?'
over a year ago Act2liv said…
OH HOW about the part when Mike says "i don't like the way he looks at you like you are his snack" AND EDWARD LAUGHS IN THE BACKGROUND OMfrikinE!!!!
and when Bella hit Jacob with the car door i lmao!
I thought #4 was the funniest of all! I LOVE Jasper's facial expressions!!! and #8 & 9 I'm quoting for the rest of my life!!
over a year ago sweet_twilight said…
Yeah I was cracking up so badly and the people around me didnt even laugh! People were staring at me when I was laughing randomly. I cracked up at most of those part and eveytime I watch it I cant help but laugh. How about the part when Bella says that she 'has a date with Edward Cullen' and then Charlie says to bring him in and he lifts the gun. And the part at the start when Bella hits Jacob with the car door. This is so bad, I'm even cracking up laughing while I was reading the funny LOL parts. OMG I have to watch it agian.
ROB IS THE BEST ACTOR ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU TELL SOMEONE WHO'S WITNESSED SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE TO 'GOOGLE IT' WITH A STRAIGHT FACE????????????????? ROB IS AWESOME!!!!!!
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
sweet_twilight omg it was the same with me!!! i was cracking up the ENTIRE time !!!! i felt so bad for the ppl around me cuz i was laffing hysterically the whole time!!! lol

i loved it wen billy and charlie were talking bout how cool they r!! how they r "down with the kids" lmao!!!!

i luved wen bella is in the gym and hits mike right in the back of the head!!!! LMAO!!!!!
Omg how could i 4get billy and charlie???lmbo!!
over a year ago XOXOedwardXOXO said…
when i saw Billy black for the first time i yelled out BILLY BLACK and everyone was staring at me embarrassing and when my sister saw emmett on the back of bella car she yelled out GO EMMETT
over a year ago Moneik said…
ive only watched it once, and all i can remember that were really funny are:

Billy: i'm down with the kids
Charlie: oh yeah, dude, you're the bomb

Eric: La Push baby. Its....La Push.
Bella: Okay i'll go if you stop saying that.

Bella: You should put your seatbelt on
Edward: (laughs, surprised) Bella you should put YOUR seatbelt on!

and i rkn it was really funny when Edward and Charlie are sitting at the same table quietly waiting for Bella to come downstairs for the prom.
Lol *awkward*
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I LOVE the bit where Bella's talking to her mum on the phone about Edward and before Bella hangs up she says "are you being safe" lmao!!! The whole cinema was in stitches!
over a year ago iheartedward1 said…
Another funny part is when Edward showed Bella his skin in the sun and he said "This is the skin of a killer." That part was not in the book and was totally hilarious! I still loved the cornball parts of the movie!

Another funny part was when Bella was in the hospital and tried to talk but all she could do was stutter with tubes up her nose!! Funny!!

I still lovved the movie!!
over a year ago countrygirl2008 said…
omg ...all of the above was funny.
another part i thought was kind of funny was when victoria said im the one with the wicked curve ball.jasper says :i think we can handle that.
over a year ago shortynme said…
I love it when Angela takes a picture of Bella and Eric is all "The article is dead Angela, don't bring it up again!" He seriously freaked out on her! Cracked me up!
over a year ago iheartedward1 said…
When Eric was playing with a worm at the field trip and showed it to Bella!! So funny I forgot what he said though.

And at prom when Bella points at Jessicas boobs and gives her a thumbs up!!
over a year ago Moneik said…
Eric says "Look Bella! It's a worm!"
or something like that

Was she pointing at her boobs?
*raises eyebrow*
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
lol no listen the boob part went like this: bella looks across the stage at jess. and bella pointed to her own boobs indicating jessica's then put a thumbs up. then jess mouthed the words " i know, right!" lol the funny sceens above were great!
over a year ago countrygirl2008 said…
did any of u notice when mike asked bella to the dance edward was listening in the background .lol that was funny.
I forgot about that Bedward4lyf!!! Did you see Edward's face when she said that? he was like lookin @ her boobs with his eyebrows raised!! haha!! and countrygirl2008 i loved rob's face there 2!!!
over a year ago ger3700 said…
Edward: Know You Can See What I Look Like
Bella: OMG!!! Your Gorgeous! ROFL!
Did she say that? Really?
XD LOL
I don't remember that . . . but I believe you. That's funny! ^^
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
Rofl; Yes the movie was actually really funny.
I laughed at all of them parts.
Also when Bella is telling Charlie Shes Going on A Date With Edward, and His Loading His Guns.
The She Tells Him He WAiting Out Side;
And Charlie Clicks His Guns, Or WHatever He Did and Goes "Bring Him In"
Lol. :)
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
lol 1, 5, 7, 9, and 11 are freakin' hilarious!!!
over a year ago Mrs_Lautner said…
lol i think #'s 4, 5, 9, 11, 12, 13!
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
i think they were all funny as any thing it made me laught so much
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
I think it was Carlisle that said she think we cheat. Anyway, i got another one. It was when Edward sucked way to much blood out of bella (ed's face was LOL!) and even funnier is that Bella's face was messed up XD
over a year ago mrswinchester said…
Lol when Edward was pushing James's Neck against the mirror & Carlise went over too hm and says
"Edward Enough"

Haha Edwards eye twitches, funitest.thing.ever!

& Also

When they were going in for the kiss really really slow, i know it isnt funny but me & me friends just burst out laughing & then we were lyk across the room from easch other and I was lyk."Hold perfectly still" and we both started leaning forward really really slowly !!

HAHA
funny.
Scary.
Romantic.
Dramtic.
What more could you want??
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
i loved every bit of the film it so was funny i cud not stop laughting and gasping and i was all ways on the edge of my seat every time
over a year ago hollywood357 said…
I have another one
In port angeles...when bella, jessica, and angela were shoppin for prom dresses and jessica was like:
"I like this one, it makes my boobs look good."
The whole theater was craking up at that part!!!!

I think that #1, 4, 5, 8, 9, and 11 are freakin hilourios!!!!!!! I luv this movie!!!!! =)
OMG yeah!!! Jess is like 'it makes my boobs look good.' and me and my friends almost choked to death!!! XD And did anyone see the guy's face who was thinking about cats in #11?????????????? OMG SOOOOO FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago surfen_cutie09 said…
lol those wear all hilarious
but i loved the part when edward drops her off at the station and charlie gives her the pepper spray, her face was pricless
over a year ago pixie09 said…
LOL .. 8 and 9 XD
over a year ago heart-kandii said…
when edward parks at the front of his house and *runs* to get the door for bella, you can so tell that he was walking and they sped up the scene. i think i was the only one in the cinema laughing at that part.

and when bella first meets jacob and hes walking round the truck to get in the passanger seat, she opens the door and hits his leg.
laugh
haha yeah I loved how they worked in a little clumsiness right away with Bella.