Twilight Series LOL PARTS IN THE MOVIE!!!!!! OME SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

mrsblack_1089 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 04:53AM
The movie was FUNNY!!!! Here's some of my favorite parts:

1) Jessica: The short girl is Alice; she's really...weird. She's with the blonde, Jasper, who always looks like he's in pain...

2) Charlie: ...Your hair looks longer...

3) Mike: Heyyyyyyy, Bella! Likin the rain, huh?
Eric: Oh, wow, nice man that...that was awesome...

4) Alice: Hello, Bella.
Edward: Please excuse Jasper. He's the newest to our family and this is hard for him.
(OME JASPER'S FACE!!????!!!) Jasper: Nice to meet you. Alice: Relax, Jasper, you weren't going to do anything. (OME EDWARDS FACE????!!!!!)

5) Rosalie: Is she even Italian???
Emmett: Well her name IS Bella

6) Esme: Oh good, you're here! We need another umpire. Emmett: SHEEE thinks we CHEEAT

7) Charlie: Bella??? Bella...
Bella: Hey, dad.
Charlie: You could have gotten killed!
Bella: Well, I didn't
Tyler: I'm so sorry, Bella! I lost control...
Bella: It's fine
Charlie: It is sure as HELL not fine!
Tyler: Sorry...
Charlie: You can kiss your license good-bye
Tyler: Sorry...
Charlie closes curtain

8) Bella: You gotta give me some answers...
Edward: OK...yes, no, to get to the other side, um... .1453933?

9) Bella: Are you going to tell me how you saved me from the van?
Edward: Yes. I had an adrendiline rush. Very common. You can Google it.

10) Bella: Are they always like this?
Jacob: It's gotten worse with old age...

11) Bella: So you can...read minds?
Edward: Everyone in this room...except yours. See, money, sex, money, sex...cats.

12) Esme: We're making Italian for you.
Bella: Great!
Emmett waves with the huuuge knife :D

13) In Biology when Edward was glaring on Bella's first day, he was in front of an owl and the wings looked like angel wings!!! So he was a furiously glaring angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14) I've only seen the movie once but I think Rosalie slid into home plate in the baseball scene and Bella says, 'Out!' and Rose shoots daggers at her and Emmett is like, "Baby, it's a game!"

15) Plus, I agree, the kiss was HILARIOUSS!!!!! A person behind us had seen the movie already and we were talking with her throughout the whole thing and she's like, "Wait this is funny it takes like 10 minutes for them to kiss!" THen me and her and all my friends were practically dying of laughter cuz it was so suspensful!!

16) Bella: So, dad, I have a date with Edward cullen tonight. He's outside adn he really wants to meet you.
Charlie: Alright. (cocks gun) Bring him in! XD

17) Jessica: I love this one. It makes my boobs look good.

18) When Bella and Edward are at prom and Bella catches Jess's eye and is pointing to her boobs and Jessica is like 'I know, right?!' And Edward looks totally confused!

19) And then Edward's face as Mike is asking Bella to prom. It goes from REALLY MAD to REALLY HAPPY!!!

20) And O.M.G. When Edward and Bella are driving away from those guys in Port Angeles, Edward looks like he's going to cry when he says 'Distract me.' and Bella's like 'You should put on your seatbelt." and then Edward gets REALLY HAPPY and says 'No YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON!!!!!!!!!!!' He looked completely insane when he said that line!!!!!

21) Who could forget about Edward's famous eye-twitch in the ballet scene????? XD And also his face when he's sucking Bella's blood.

I'm sure there are a ton more and if you have some post em here cuz I can't wait for the DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!
last edited on Jan 12, 2009 at 02:47AM

Twilight Series 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...