Twilight Series Whitefish Blastula

Lyssypoo posted on Nov 19, 2008 at 10:19PM
omg. i was in AP bio yesterday (yeah, I'm a nerd. dont be jealous)

and we started a lab. and what do you know. we were examining onion root tip and whitefish blastula.

i, along with every other girl in my class, started flipping shit because it is the same lab edward and bella did.

but let me just say, that shit is hard.

what you have to do is examine the organism, and decide whether each cell is in the phase metaphase, anaphase, telophase, or prophase.

and let me just say that you cannot just peek through the microscope and be like "anaphase" no. that's not how that shit goes down. there isnt just one cell to examine per slide, there are about 100 cells on each microscope slide. and you have to determine which phase each little tiny cell is going through.

so in othe words, it was complete shenanigans when edward and bella were like "aha! it's prophase!" they're answer should have been something more along the lines of "shit, this is hard. i see 18 prophase, 27 metaphase...." so yeah.

so in other words, the book was false. but who really cares. oh yeah. nobody. stephenie meyer can do whatever the fuck she wants, because she totally pwns everyone else.

peace. love. and twilight.

lyssypoo
last edited on Nov 19, 2008 at 10:24PM

Twilight Series No replies