Twilight Series Rob Bashing On Steph

Bedward4lyf posted on Nov 13, 2008 at 12:37AM
is it just me or is rob complety bashing on our beloved stephenie?
link

not that i dont loove rob, i do, but steph created all this. dont you think he's being a bit rash?

last edited on Nov 13, 2008 at 12:38AM

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Curlytop_ said…
I don't think he is bashing Stephenie at all. In another interview he said that when he read it that it was like reading someones Diary, which is what he kinda said in this interview as well, that he felt like he was reading someones personal fantasies. He is saying that it is really well written that in some parts he felt like he was intruding in someones personal thoughts. When he said that he thought Stephenie was "Mad" I think he meant that, she was mad for putting something so personal into publication leaving herself so bare (from the POV that it was a dream about her own sexual fantasies). Its not saying anything bad about the book or her writing its more about the fact that, to him (who seems very shy and introverted) she lays a lot out there for people to read. That of course might not be how Stephenie seen it, it may have nothing to do with her fantasies at all. But it says a lot for her writing that he feels like it is. He is saying that she was able to make it very real for him. That's what I got from the interview anyway. Also I think he liked the books even though he does think they are girlie books. In one of his interviews he said he had read all the books and that New Moon was his favourite.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago musiclikelove said…
i don't think he meant it offensively, but i do think he needs to go to media training. :S
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
okay and your right, Curlytop_ i just never saw it from that perspective, thanks (: