Twilight Series Thought of the Twilight Rome Footage??

mandapanda posted on Oct 31, 2008 at 01:20AM
I LOVED IT! seriously, i started crying... the movie is gonna be SO good. Your thoughts??

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago twifanpire said…
ME TOO!!! It was perfect. EVERYBODY was awesome. I loved it how the Cullens were cooking for Bella watching the cooking network and how Rose broke the bowl and Alice and everything, it was just INCREDIBLE. But my favorite was the end!!!! I've waited sooo long to watch the scene with Bella's lullaby!!! It was perfect!!! SO SWEET!!!
over a year ago mandapanda said…
I Know! im so giddy right now! haha. it was so perfect!
over a year ago Moneik said…
yes! especially when edward's playing bella's lullaby
but its gonna be interesting how he's gonna sing her that to sleep.. lol

if thats in the script anyway
over a year ago doyouknow said…
He'll probably hum it or something?
I thought it was unbelieveable. Alice was just a tiny bit disappointing though. Rosalie was brilliant!
over a year ago mandapanda said…
How was Alice disappointing?
over a year ago MidnightEclipse said…
Me too! At the end when he was playing the piano, it made me so happy! It was so sweet, I teared up =)
over a year ago doyouknow said…
I dunno. Just my opinion. Then again that clip was 5 minutes. She could be brilliant
over a year ago Michic25 said…
its nice
the lullaby is beautiful!!!
I almost cried!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Curlytop_ said…
I have to agree with doyouknow I was a bit disappointed with Alice too. Alice is one of my favourite characters from the book. I'm hoping that it was just the clip. It was hilarious when Rosalie smashed the bowl, and them cooking while watching the cooking show so funny.
over a year ago BrucasChair said…
I loved it!! :)
I was a bit disappointed with "Bella's Lullaby" though b/c me and my sister were led to believe it was a completely different lullaby which was beautiful btw!! But oh well....the rest was PERFECT! :)
over a year ago musiclikelove said…
i couldn't help it. i really liked alice. i liked how they made her voice sound, and although i was hoping she would bounce up and kiss bella on the cheek, i was definitely pleased. the way she looked at jasper, and her know-it-all attitude, were fantastic. i loved how she was completely oblivious as to how much she was confusing bella. i really loved alice. and i loved jasper too. but then again, they are my favorite characters, so...