Twilight Series New moon set for December 2009

vampiress015 posted on Oct 14, 2008 at 07:27PM
Okay so we all probably know that the actors in Twilight are signed up for three movies, but nobody's actually said anything about more than just one being made.
So I googled 'New Moon movie' (as you do) and this was what I found:
link
it's only a rumor, but I also found that they want to film New Moon and Eclispe back-to-back. Yay!
So what do you think? Is there reason to become excited over this rumor, or shall we just wait for an official announcement?

*I just found out that newmoonthemovie.com has already been registered, just like they did with thesimpsons movie!
last edited on Oct 14, 2008 at 07:51PM

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vianessvondrak said…
i know this is just a rumor!!!
but i´m already too excited!!!!
i hope its real... if not they´re breaking my heart!!... ang im going crazy!!!!!!
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
i know, i REALLY hope they do it!! =D
eeee im ded excited now :D
haha
over a year ago MrsRay said…
They are making the movie! They're gona start soon or they already have IDK
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
hope its true!!...i also heard kristen on the radio with ryan seacrest saying that they would start filming in march if i heard right.
over a year ago laurenxxsavvy said…
Well Robert already confirmed that the script for New Moon was completed so I'm sure they will start filming it around March or something like that.
over a year ago irismayc said…
yea they are staring in march
and im invited!!! and im going!! imm soo excitedddd
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
also..catherine said that they might finish the movie in december 2009 and that the movie might come out early 2010.
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
It's true!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!! All I know for sure is that a newspaper article said it would be released in 2010, no date or anything :( (are they TRYING to kill us?????????) but yay, March! Ok, i can live with that. And Rob I'm 99.9% sure signed on for Eclipse already.
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
If they do, I cant wait! It'll be awesome coz it has Jake <3
over a year ago andrieak said…
smile
doesnt anyone look at stephenie meyers website, they post secret chapters of the book and all of the stuff about the movies, new moon is coming out nov 20th 2009, they have already started filming it, go to stepheniemeyer.com to get more info, if your that interested in the movies and books you should have went there a long time ago
over a year ago twihardwojd12 said…
the real new moon movie is coming out november 20 2009 or so they plan it to but we all noe how they wanted it to come out in december and it came out earlyer. i have hear from many ppl that they are already fliming now. ashley greene said they already have THE porshe. taylor said, we are heading over there late may. so idk if that is lk italy but id think it is cause ya know why would he go??? unless they r changing the movie around hale no! dont do that! so rele there is lots of stuff going around and nobody noes fer sure if its ryt or not lets hope!