Twilight Series Twilight... what's this???

api posted on Oct 09, 2008 at 06:23PM
Hey guys! I'm from Greece and nobody knows about Twilight- i don't even know if the books can be found here. So, i found this fanspot accidentally and the whole thing seems to be SO interesting (i'm generally into that kind of stuff). Could you please explain to me what exactly Twilight is??? And do you know if the movie is going to be shown in Greece, too??? Please answer!!!!!!

Twilight Series 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago toldie said…
Well, I think that if Twilight will be shown in Poland it should be shown in Greece too. About Twilight... well it's kind of long story :D
over a year ago DefineDelicate said…
to put it simply...

Girl Moves into this town, Girl Meets This Guy, falls in love with him, and oh yeah..he's a Vampire..
*giggles*

but there's soooo much more to that :)
over a year ago mandapanda said…
Bella moves to to a small town. She is intrigued by this family, the Cullens. They are sort of... out standish, and everyone is afraid of them but her. The Cullens are secretly vampires, but they only drink animal blood. Edward Cullen can read minds, everyone's except Bella's. He becomes interested in her, and she is already interested in him. He protects her and keeps her safe. Then, they fall in love. But there is a danger. He craves her blood more than most humans. Her blood "calls out to him" and he resists killing her, because he loves her. He shares his world with her, although he warns her that it isnt safe. But she's stubborn, and knows without a doubt that she is safe with him. 3 Nomadic vampires (vampires who drink human blood), come to town. James is a tracker, who tracks and hunts prey. Well, when Edward had defended Bella, that planted the thought of trying to kill her. He loves and challenge, and 7 good vampires protecting a human is the most challenging of all. They devise a plan to keep her safe, but James eventually lures her away from them. He hurts her badly, but Edward comes to the rescue. Before the Cullens killed James, he bit Bella. Bella is now writhing in pain and there was no other choice but to suck the venom out of her blood stream. So, Edward places her hand to his mouth, and the frenzy begins. He craves her blood, but he is able to resist feeding. She is taken to a hospital and Edward promises to stay with Bella as long as it is right for her. Then the Epilogue of the book is a prom scene. Edward takes Bella to prom, she wants to become a vampire, but Edward doesnt want her to give up her life to be with him.

the rest of the series is: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn

and I'm sure it will play in Greece :)
over a year ago musiclikelove said…
looks like nobody has ever told you that it's almost impossible to explain twilight without practically reading the books. haha, i think you should look into it though. you can become one of us....one of us...lol, jk, but really, the books are totally worth it.
YES ONE OF US
JOIN THE DARK SIDE, WE HAVE SEXY VAMPS :D

lmfao
over a year ago mandapanda said…
DefineDelicate, LOL. that is really funny. and yeah. its hard to describe the books and explain them. they are really worth the read. dont pay attention to the size of it. theres just pages and pages of aweseome :)
over a year ago api said…
ok guys i finally found the book and i've just finished it.... It was awesome and now i think i'm one of you... i loved it! Anyway, thanks for your replies, you've been really helpful.
WOOOHOOOO ANOTHER ONE HAS BEEN CONVERTED YEAH BABY WOOTT :D :D

welcome to the Dark side *wraps arms around a Sexy Vamp*
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
yey for sexy vamps! =D

DefineDelicate, thank yo so much for your welcome... I'm sure i'm on the dark side... and i'm really excited... hi hi hi...
Hahahaha No Problemmmm

i love Converting People ;)
And you're really good at it...
over a year ago jele said…
hi!!! I am Italian! I'm sure that even in Greece you can find Twilight!!! simply tw is the most beautiful book I ever read! the story is so complicated that is hard to explane.. i can say that it's really erotic without sex... seems incredible... but is true
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Twilight rocks! Especially Edward Cullen!
over a year ago twi-hardsrule said…
yessss come to the dark side...and bring your friends....slowly but surely, twerds everywhere will .....TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! (insert evil laugh here) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

rotfl!! and welcome home......*evil grin*
I'm trying really really hard to convince my friends to join me... And i'm not gonna fail. If i can't convince them, i'll... bite them...
over a year ago twilightfan22 said…
i looked up a website for you and its in greek i think you can buy the book there but i cant read it heres the url... link i am not sure weather or not the movie will be in greece but if i find out ill let you know
over a year ago Edward-Bella707 said…
I just went onto Twilightthemovie.com I went into the section worldwide realese dates.Greece was not mentioned so according to that Twilight is not being shown in Greece, the books are apparently sold in Greece though.
over a year ago hello93 said…
well i'll blank the stuffs of the others...
JUST READ THE BOOK !!!
AND FALL IN LOVE WITH EDWARD, LIKE ANYBODY !!!
BECOME ONE OF US, THE TWILIGHT OBSSESORS !!!
( muahahahahha ) XD

btw my e-mail friend "movygirl" is also from greece, just ask her bout the release date.
you can find her on my profile !!!

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago angy7sdg said…
OMG... I CANT BELIEVE IT.... !!

ok.. TWILIGHT " is one of the all time best love stories "
over a year ago athenaatanaqui said…
I don't really know because i didn't start reading them yet... but wen i do i will tell you all the deets!!!
actually it's going to be shown in greece, i read it in a newspaper... i'm thrilled!!!!
I also read about the soundtrack, and it has a MUSE song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm definitely gonna watch it.
over a year ago sexy_vamp said…
YAY! I am happy that it is going to be in Greece for you!
thank you! i'm looking forward to watching it!