Twilight Series Favourit quote?

TriineA posted on Oct 08, 2008 at 03:18PM
There is proberly a forum like this, but couldn't find it - So I'm starting a new (:

The Twilight Saga have some of the best quotes of all time - These are some of mine:

It was like I had been born to be a vampire. The idea made me want to laught, but it also made me want to sing. I had found my true place in the world, the place i fit, the place i shined. - Bella.

No one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you. - Bella to Edward.

.. Gotta love them ♥

What's yours?

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago isabelle_905 said…
I love the Emmett quotes!!
Here's my favorites:

"So it's still standing? I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?"

"I'm sure you'll ace your classes... apparently there's nothing interesting for you to do at night besides study."

"Just scored the first touchdown. ‘Bout time somebody scored around here."

"You gonna back down so easy, little sister?. Not much wild about you, is there? I bet that cottage doesn't have a scratch. Did Edward tell you how many houses Rose and I smashed?"

And pretty much anything Edward ever says... sigh
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
It was like I had been born to be a vampire. The idea made me want to laught, but it also made me want to sing. I had found my true place in the world, the place i fit, the place i shined. - Bella.

that is the cutest quote ever!!

i want to find the place i shine!! :(
over a year ago ali95 said…
Isabella Sean. I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever, will you marry me??

forbidden to remember, terrified to forget... it was a hard line to walk

jasper?what do vampires do 4 bachelor parties? you're not taking him to a strip club, are you?

so you see. hell's not that bas when you get to keep an angel
with you

life sucks, and then you die. yeah, i should be so lucky

And much, much more!!!...