Twilight Series Ask a character why (?)

kristenfan10109 posted on May 19, 2013 at 02:37AM
1. Let's pretend the characters in the Twilight Saga are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Bella what emotions were running through your head as you walked down the aisle?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Bella: I was so nervous it was like I couldn't breathe but as soon as I saw Edward's sweet smiling face all of that went away. Then the person who answers gets to ask the next question: ex. Edward did you ever think that Bella would go into a deep depression once you left in New Moon?

Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask hope you have fun :)

(I didn't come up with this game the credit goes to SweetPea2007 found on the Disney Princess club)
1. Let's pretend the characters in the Twilight Saga are real and that we can ask them questions.

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
Aro what frightened you the most about Alice's vision that made you change your mind?
over a year ago mia444 said…
Well, it was not seeing my death that frightened me most, it was seeing Alec and Jane and a few others who died. Their gifts were so powerful and to see them die at the hands of my own kind, and Warewolves no less, but most of all, it was Caius...and especially Marcus!! He wanted to die. That was disrespectful to me and my people. It frightened me to know that one of my closets ally's wanted to die and I didn't know. Although my death by a Newborn and her mate was most disturbing! So to answer the question, it scared me to loose all those people, especially myself!

Edward, when you were reading Alice's mind when she was showing Aro what would happen if the battle had taken place, did you hear everything Aro was thinking? If so, were you proud of Bella and what you and her could've done?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
Yes I did hear and yes very proud we would have protected the rest of our family and avenged the deaths of those we had lost we're all each other has in our eternal world.

Renesmee what was it that you were showing your mom when she said "Yes we're all going to be together now"
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
I was showing her members of our family,including Jacob.When my mom gave me that necklace and said,"I'm gonna need you to stay with Jacob,no matter what happens,even if I tell him he has to take you somewhere".That made me sad,because I want to always be with my mom and dad,along with the rest of my family,and with Jacob.To think that could have actually happened,to never see my family again...I can't even imagine.Luckily I don't have to,because the whole entire family will be together now...forever

Tanya,do you feel jealous of Bella because she married Edward?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mia444 said…
To be honest, I've always felt something for Edward and I tried more than once to be with him, but he wasn't interested. So in the beginning, I was wondering what this human had that I didn't....then I saw them together! I could see how much in love they were. So now after everything we've been through, I couldn't be more happy for them!!

Garrett, seeing as how you and Kate are a couple now, do you love her enough to change your diet to animal blood? And assuming that you do, how hard will it be for you?
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
Yes,I do love her enough to try living off animal blood,as opposed to huma.It won't be easy,but Jasper did it.If he can do it,I think I can too.He may have some helpful hints as to how to make it somewhat easy at first.

Renesmee,which of the witnesses gathered to testify on your behalf did you feel the closest to and why?
over a year ago sh_o_rtie said…
I think I might have felt closest to Zafrina because she showed me pretty pictures.

Charlie what do you think Bella is?
over a year ago Lovehinagurl44 said…
I suspect she's some kind of mystical creature like Jake,but she's more secretive about it along with the Cullens. I think they turned her into something similar to them. It's hard to not believe in that stuff now.

Edward,would you have turned Bella if she was killed by Tyler's van?