Twilight Series Next Book Series!

katieonline posted on Apr 10, 2013 at 03:23PM
hey! i've been looking around for new books to check out. I'm a huge fan of twilight and hunger games and i just finished the host. my friend told me about another book and i just finished reading it! it was awesome and if you like twilight you should def check it out. i got it on amazon. i dont want to post a link because people are scared of those but its called Under One Sky by Austin Boyle.

but anyways, does anyone have a suggestion for another book?

thankss

Twilight Series 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago daisy_cullen said…
I saw this and read under one sky on my kindle fire and it was incredible! there was good action and a really good love story, not to mention a pretty juicy sex scene at the end of the book. i tried to find the next book because the end left it open but i think its still being written but idk.

as for a next book, i also just read gone girl which was also really good!
over a year ago katieonline said…
OMG it was so good right?!! my favorite part was:

"Then, I hear footsteps and without warning, I feel Kailee lie down behind me. No words are exchanged as she wraps her arm around my chest and shuffles her body across the ground, pulling herself against me. Squeezing my body, she gently rests her head against mine. Like the hug before, her warmth is comforting. My heart races as I scan my mind for something to say. But after a while, I decide I don’t want to ruin the moment. Instead, I close my eyes and enjoy her embrace. Together, we drift away."

omg i died!