Twilight Series ★★★★★TWILIGHT DOUBT-CLEARING CLASS★★★★★Upto 30 Props!!!

Elacool posted on Mar 20, 2013 at 06:40AM
So,its a new forum where I will put one question a week which is actually my doubt which I haven't understood by reading the book or any other source.Those who think it is not a contest,let me clarify that yes it is.It is a contest where you can Win 30 props by just writing 2-3 lines.You can also put similar doubt-clearing forums in other books club.

RULES

1) Every Week I will ask a question related to the twilight series.You have try your best to answer it in a proper way.A question can be closed before a week if I think I have got the right answer to the question.

2) I will select questions from one each month.
ONE BOOK/PER MONTH
ONE QUESTION/PER WEEK

3) No offensive answers.

4) You can also add a picture related to your answer to make your answer look more attractive.

5) I will choose the best answer each month.You can also rate the answer above you(This will help me decide the winner).

6) The winner of the previous round will help me decide the winner of the next round.

7) PROPS=
FOR ANSWERING-2
FOR A GOOD ANSWER-10
BEST ANSWER-30

8) There will be a gallery of best answers.

BOOK FOR THIS MONTH-BREAKING DAWN
QUESTION FOR THIS MONTH-WHY DID JACOB IMPRINT ON RENESMEE?

last edited on Mar 21, 2013 at 10:34AM

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
Jacob imprinted on Renesmee like all the other wolves imprinted on their imprintees:they imprint with those who have the strongest gene lines to continue the lineage with.
last edited over a year ago
Jacob imprinted on Renesmee like all the other wolves imprinted on their imprintees:they imprint with
over a year ago Elacool said…
@ebcullen4ever -Nice answer
over a year ago Elacool said…
Only 1 response?