Twilight Series New, but before "Twilight," Vampire Club called, "Port Charles." Please Join Me...

JulietAtHeart1 posted on Nov 26, 2012 at 05:40PM

Greetings Twilight Fans,

Although Port Charles had very sadly been canceled on October 3, 2003, there is still a HUGE Fan Base for this show. Many of us felt "jilted" when "Twilight" came out in Movies, mostly because "Port Charles" DID have it all, already.

Port Charles was a little 1/2 hour ABC DAYTIME SHOW that was put in a BAD Time Slot: 12:30pm-1:00pm CST. This just didn't get the Viewers and Ratings that it needed to stay on Television, even though COUNTLESS of Fans were writing in and stirring up quite a fuss!!!

Anyway, I eventually got accustomed to "Twilight," but in all honesty, it was nothing like "Port Charles." Maybe that's a good thing? I think it is. For how great would it be if two love stories were identical?? And I am certain, for you, there will be nothing like "Twilight." But that's fine. It's just sharing into two unique Vampire Stories, and I'd like to share one that you may have not seen.

Port Charles started making their 1/2 hour shows into 13 Week Themes, which they called "Books or Arcs." Every 13 Weeks a New Book would start with the same main Characters but there was always a Supernatural Twist to each Book.

The Most Popular Book that they came out with, was "Tainted Love." After that 13 Week ended, it was so popular that the Writers scrambled to get out a QUICKY 13 Week Book that continued the Vampire Theme in "Tainted Love." That next book was called, "Tempted."

Sadly, during the beginnings of "Tempted," 911 happened in New York. The Fans of Port Charles felt that the Producers and Directors, in light of this horrific tragedy, re-wrote the scripts. I'm not going to give away "Tempted," but the next Vampire Themed Book was called "Naked Eyes." After that came "Surrender," Desire," and "The Gift," which ended the canceled show.

I don't think I was EVER SO OUTRAGED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, OVER A TELEVISION SHOW!! "PORT CHARLES" WAS THEE SHOW TO BE WATCHING! But The Powers That Be did NOTHING to help get the Ratings they wanted and craved. So they hired a STUPID ENGLISH/UK Man to be the President of ABC DAYTIME. He hadn't seen the show LONG ENOUGH to have canceled it like he did. IT WAS A BLOODY UPROAR!!!!!!!!! I'll never forget what he did as long as I live..... because right on the tails of "Port Charles" was none other than "Twilight." *I shake my head with disbelief*

I do hope that you Join this New Club, and view the correctly sequenced Vampire Videos (Commercial Free). The First Arc, "Tainted Love" Video, has already been uploaded. I eventually will be uploading all of the Themed Vampire Books/Arcs. Please give Port Charles a chance. You might surprise yourself at how awesome this show really is, and perhaps be just as pissed that ABC had canceled this show. These Themed Books as the twists and turns keep you on the edge of your SEAT! TRULY!! They ARE THAT AWESOME!!!

The URL Link to Join is:

link

And NO! I am NOT NOT NOT trying to take ANYTHING away from our Beloved Twilight Story. I am just bringing you another cool Vampire show that should NEVER have been canceled. And if it wasn't good... I wouldn't be writing this. Plus, it is something New to watch.

I hope to see you there. And I PROMISE that "IF" you are disappointed after watching these Themed Vampire Books, you will be more than welcomed to "Bite Me!" ;D

Hope to see ya there! Thanks! :D

Below is "Calivia," apposed to "Robsten" that I have added from the First Themed Book, "Tainted Love."

Hugs & Fangbites,

Juliet v~v

Greetings Twilight Fans, 

Although Port Charles had very sadly been canceled on October 3, 2003,

Twilight Series No replies