Twilight Series Disappointing Ellen

spezlee posted on Sep 17, 2008 at 05:36PM
Was it just me or was SM on Ellen really disappointing? Not her - that she had such a short segment! I feel like she barely talked. She pretty much just said it's about a vampire and a girl falling in love and that she thought of the idea from a dream...

Does anyone else agree?

Twilight Series 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Well i'm whatching it like RIGHT now like she hasn't even gone on yet but the TV is on
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Ok I whatched it, i guess your right but man can you believe that the WHOLE audience got ALL 4 books!

I screamed then i was like, wait. i have those books all FOUR of them... SO that was a blonde moment even though i'm bondle... At all =P
over a year ago ILoveLatte said…
Ya it sucked! I totally love SM! I was hopeing the whole show woould be dedicated to j talking to her. Dissapointment...:-(( she should have her own talk show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
over a year ago Lyssypoo said…
i concur
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
i just finished watching it and i am verrrry dissappointed..ome!! and when ellen had allllllll the twilight saga out on that thingg .. i was like ahhhhh itss heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago spezlee said…
haha! I know. I couldn't believe everyone got all of them. Even though I have all four I still wished I was in the audience!
over a year ago ilovejazzy said…
ugh i haven't watched it yet. it started at 3:00 and i don't get off school until 3:45. So i saw like the very last thing were that lady was giving people some papers.....
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
My sister watched it and she said that the whole time they were saying how much longer until Stephanie was on and then she was only on for a few minutes. I haven't seen it yet but she was really dissapointed.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
It was pretty much a waste of my time to actually watch the show. I should've just waited a few hours and caught the three-minute "interview" on YouTube or something.

So rest assured, Twilight fans - if you weren't able to catch it on TV, you didn't miss anything. I'm sure there are three or four hundred copies of it floating around online...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kandyluv said…
i got so excited when i saw she was coming on but yeah it was dissapointing!i though she would be on longer...and mabe talk about the movie and evething.
over a year ago rbec said…
yes i totally agree.she had such a short time.she should have talked longer than meg ryan.she's more popular than meg ryan!!
over a year ago mandavamp said…
I wish SM would've been on longer. I was so hoping for new or different information. More of the movie maybe a bit of Midnight Sun who knows.
over a year ago loveygal said…
It was so weird because i never watch that show and then i jus had it on. and i was like this will be awesome. but it only lasted like 5 seconds it was crap. and i was so jealous when they got all the books even though i have them all.