Twilight Series What Do You Think About First 12 Chapters Of Midnight Sun???

vianessvondrak posted on Sep 07, 2008 at 06:02AM
if you´ve read them, what do you think???
did you liked them???

personally i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
save

Twilight Series 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lui22 said…
me too!!!!!!!!!!
stephenie has to finish the book is the best of them
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
but the reason she might not finish MS is cos the backstabber who posted the 12 chapters nd the bad fan's who read them.. so i understand Stephenie
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago JenniferDempsey said…
Stephenie said she understood the fans who read them as they were as involved with the story as she, she posted the link in her blog saying people should not feel guilty and that they can read it especially if she decides never to come back to it :)
I understand how Stepheine feels and I fully support her.
I didnt read the first 12 chapter until Stephenie permitted it. But of COURSE if Stepheinie ever gets back to it I will be first in the line to buy MS :)
And yeah I thought it was AMAZING like words cant describe. I love Edwards thought process and the level of love he has for Bella from the beginning, its unreal. I love to see how he really percieves Bella and reacts to her its AWESOME. I really hope Stepheine fnishes it at some point I would be so so SOOOOO Excited :)
over a year ago vianessvondrak said…
mmm. yeah!! i also hope she finish it!!!
over a year ago jessbabe said…
It would be awesome for her to finish it =)
my friend got me hooked on the series and ive fallen in love with it
=)
its the perfect story.
i vote keep writing.
<3
over a year ago jessbabe said…
my friend told me she heard somewhere that midnight sun is continuing to be written! :)
over a year ago vianessvondrak said…
really!!! wow!!!
i hope so!!!!
over a year ago ali95 said…
i really hope u're right!!! i love the first 12 chapters, but of course that i read them in stephenie meyer's website!!!! i really think that she shouldn't let her fans down, i mean, i know that she's really sad and all, but not all of us read the leaked part, so please Steph Meyer... publish Midnight Sun!!!
over a year ago posaule said…
ahh its oo amazing ;D for me much interesting to read from his side ;D i know from bella too ;D but gosh i always wanted to know how he thinks ;DD
over a year ago vampiress015 said…
I really like them, it's interesting to see what happens when Bella isn't there, I really hope she finishes them :)
over a year ago blind_moon said…
I really hope she does end it!! The first thing I ever read of Twilight was those first 12 chapters she put on her website and that was what got me in to reading Twilight in the first place.... so I really dooo hope she does it because it would be a shame if Edward never gets to tell his full side of the story right?
over a year ago Kristabelle said…
I think stephenie should continue writing midnight sun. I've actually read the first 12 chapters and my reaction was "Oh my Edward!". Edward's thoughts was really amazing and there are no words to describe how intense his love for Bella is... "Could a dead, frozen heart beat again? It felt like mine was about to."
over a year ago hello93 said…
I love it!!!
i've never thought, that one book could bee sooo awesome like Twilight!!!
when Edward realize he loves Bella, i've cried...
now i've the ability to understand him better than before.
Too bad, Stephenie finish it only till a few chapter before the meadow scene!!!
i hope she'll continue Midnight Sun and write all twilight books in the vision of Edward !!!
And yeahh i feel a bit guilty, cause i've read it...
over a year ago movygirl said…
i second what hello93 said and may i add, the scene where the Cullens discuss about their exposure to Bella and Alice defends her is absolutely priceless!
over a year ago starlight123 said…
does any1 know where u can find MS online without downloading it? i cant download cos i dunt hav the program nd my parents wont let me