Twilight Series New Moon chair

djb2010 posted on Sep 03, 2008 at 08:02PM
ok my art teacher asked me to paint and old wooden chair for her class. and i had to pick a book that was already in our school library. well it turns out that new moom was the only book they had so far. now the question that i would like to ask is What scene should i paint on the chair? i dont know what to do. so your ideas would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sweetlissa2006 said…
Bella jumping off the cliff would be cool. And even though it's sad...Edward leaving her in the forest would be real pretty. Also, any of the Italy scenes would be awesome.
over a year ago akashaapril said…
i think you should just put the cover picture on it or something like that. Could you use the whole series?
Cuz if you could you could paint the covers on the chair.
over a year ago djb2010 said…
no sorry we only get to use the one book. :(
over a year ago ilovejazzy said…
(if your a jacob fan) you could do jacob in wolf form next to bella. or edward under the clock tower and bella running to him
over a year ago aanniiee_ said…
you could do like, a split scene: one with Bella crying in her room and one with Edward curled up in pain somewhere
oOh, and i like ilovejazzy's clock tower idea
over a year ago spezlee said…
i like the cliff diving one. or you could do a montage of the book and bella diving could be on the leg and she and jacob on the seat....etc...
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
when bella runs up to edward as hes about to step into the sun in Italy
i love that scene :)
but bella jumping off the cliff is cool too :)
over a year ago Lyssypoo said…
umm, paint volterra. italy... its pretty and all that jazz.

btw... i like your picture. tantalize was a nice substitute to twilight
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
You could do the bit where Jasper flings himself at Bella and Edward dives at her to save her! You could paint it with them all in mid air lol!

I do like the cliff jumpng idea though! It's very dramatic and prob what I would do. :)
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
either something about the meadow scene, bella jumping, bella and edward under the clock tower with bella saving edward, or something with a bella/jacob/edward theme
over a year ago alice_cullen245 said…
i thinks you should do kind of a split scene like in on part bella jukmping off the cliff. and in the other edward almost going into the sun.you know to signify the love,lust and struggle they both faced which is basically almost all the book summarized