Twilight Series Midnight sun leaked online

twilightlover13 posted on Aug 28, 2008 at 03:54AM
Ok so supposedly the first 12 chapter of midnight sun have been leaked onto the internet. There has been a lot of speculation and whether or not they are the real deal or not. I have heard many rumors saying that stephenie gave copies of midnight sun to robert pattinson so he could get into character better. Who knows? maybe the copy fell into the wrong hands. Or there were rumors that stephenie leaked it herself to distract people from the "failure" of breaking dawn. I don't think breaking dawn was a failure at all. I think the ending was perfectly appropriate for this series. Anything more or less would not have been right. I have read part of the midnight sun chapters (yes i know i'm a bad person, don't give me crap about it) and they seem to me to be the real deal. I'm not going to post the link to download the chapters because then this forum post will most likely be flagged, but what do you guys think on the matter? Would you guys want to read part of it now? or wait until it comes out next year?

UPDATE: Stephenie Meyer has updated her website with the full draft of the first 12 chapters so people will be able to get the feel of Edward's pov. If you're dying to read it you'll be able to find it there on the midnight sun page. wwww.stepheniemeyer.com It has all the pages and it's an actually copy and not scanned.
last edited on Aug 31, 2008 at 07:59PM

Twilight Series 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...