Twilight Series Breaking Dawn a movie ?? How

EdwardJ posted on Aug 26, 2008 at 11:56PM
My main Prob with BD becoming a Movie and I pray they do get the go ahead and make a four part saga( Dreaming of the day I have the dvd box set next to the books on shelf) How would they make Bella look better/ different as a vampire Bella I mean she changes she doesnt look like herself a little maybe but smoother more beautiful how do you change an actress to look better but as same person that already is wearing a ton of make-up ?? TYhink they would have to recast a different actress to play vamp Bella ?

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ilovejazzy said…
oh yeah... hmm. i'm not so sure i guess they would have to put alot more makeup on her. probably not another actress though
over a year ago aires547 said…
I'm thinking they may need to recast both edward and bella bc of the fact that it could take years to get these movies out...unless they make them back to back but I don't think they will have to change her all that much to make her more "perfect" so to speak..but I do hope that they make it a saga and make all the books!!
over a year ago spezlee said…
They can do amazing things with movies now. I don't know if you've heard of the movie with Brad Pitt about Benjamin Button. In that movie Brad Pitt plays the character at every stage of his life. It's amazing.
over a year ago EdwardJ said…
I dont denie that movie make-up artists can do wonderful things this days even much more that 10 yrs ago but the point is that the vamp Bella is described so differently in the book that she can hardly recognize herself in the mirror just trying to imagine the after Bella being three times more perfect smooth flawless maybe even thinner facial bone structure changed she only recognizes her lip I believe can you imagine the change required to achieve this I would be almost easier to Have a different actress that looks similar to portray this change and the voice would be different as well like a Bell. Not the biggest thing to ponder about the book to movie conversion Just something that Ive had a hard time visualizing as Ive sided with Edward (naturally) from the beginning of the books that Bella was perfect just as she was human flaws and all Thanks for your comments
over a year ago TwilightLover91 said…
I dont think they will go for another actress. Bella may not change much but she is gonna change alittle, i think with the makeup and movie effects that it will be good enough, i know not everythin is gonna be agzactly like the book and in are minds but its sumthin. In my mind i just imagined her whiter, with flawless skin, n with read eyes, i didnt really go into the whole change thing, but im sure the movie will be good if they even make it to this movie.
over a year ago TwilightLover91 said…
red, not read, lol
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I hope they dont use a differant actress! I think they'll prob just pile loads of make up on Kristen. She'll then help the look along by moving gracefully and stuff like that :)
over a year ago Lily_Jane said…
i don´t think they use a different actress. they can do al lot with make up and if that doesn´t work they can change her with the computer, in a lot of movies they do it that way.
by the way, i think it would be really, really bad if they use different actors for Bella and the Cullens...
i only hope they use in new moon an other actor for Jacob. taylor Lautner looks too young for the change. ( i mean, in the book he looks like 25 when he becomes a werewolf.)
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
I dont think they will accentuate the change so much in her looks as in her abilities. Super-strength, speed, etc etc.
over a year ago musiclikelove said…
i think that if hair and make-up can turn paris hilton black, and make john travolta a woman, they can work miracles on bella. and i heard that they were thinking of filming the next three all at the same time, like they did with pirates 2 and 3. i mean, it won't be that difficult, trust me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alice_cullen245 said…
i think theyll change the actress yet at the same time i think that they arent(the ventures of my mind are an enigma *thinking: spilt milk on a table*)TM. any ways what i really worry about them making bd into a movie is the scene where bella delivers the baby. i mean i know it'll be just acting but just to imagine it in my head takes a lot out of me and i cried a lot when i read that.......hey speaking of my bd book has anyone here seen my profile......if you havent go check it and see what my grandma did to my bd book. then read the forum 'I seriously hate my grandma!!!!!!' thanks!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago