Twilight Series i just HAVE to say this......

starry-eyed posted on Aug 23, 2008 at 05:48PM
okay well im sorry if this is rubbing it in your face BUT, THE NEW TWILIGHT MOVIE RELEASE DATE IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS* YES I KNOW ITS AWESOME!!! november 21st BABY!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

okay im sorry for rubbing that in your face.....no need to comment unless you have a question about the new release date i just HAD to say that and SCREAM it to the world!!! lolz ;D

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago maryalicecullen said…
OME, that's awesome!!! I'm jealous lol. Anyways, you're so lucky! :)
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Wow thats cool! What a birthday present to have! I hope you have a fab day :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
no doubt that i will have a totally FAB birthday P-A-R-T-A-Y!!!!!

*gasps* oooohhhh you know wat i should do? A TWILIGHT THEMED B-DAY PARTY!!! YESSSSSSS *punches fist in the air*
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
wow!!
that would be the best party ever!
haha...
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
lucky, the original date was just a few days away from my bday, but now its changed:( but i bet ur bday party will be the best ever!
i know! *flips hair* aren't you all jealous? LOL!! =P i wish i could invite you all to my PARTY!! that would be the BEST OOO you know wat im gonna invite any twilight fans to my party! i have like a BILLION at my middle school! lolz!! YAY GO TWILIGHT!!
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
lol.. i dont know any from my school!
i would come 2 your party if i could... but i live in UK, so itd be pretty expensive 2 get there! haha
... i was actually thinkin of beggin ma mum to take me 2 america 2 see twilight for my xmas present... because it comes out 9th Jan in UK
... but she wouldnt let me :(
lol
over a year ago EdwardJ said…
Have a wonderful B-day my sister B-day is the same day Im thinking of doing a themed B-day for her as well (what are big brothers for anyway) granted IM the more twilight obsessed one LOL
NO WAY YOU'RE MORE OBSESSED? *SCREAMS* THAT SOO COOL!!! lolz ive never met a boy that is obsessed with twilight lolz
over a year ago EdwardJ said…
Well im more of a man then a boy but thanks must be my overpowering sense of compassion I mean really how many guys you know actually teared up in joy when Bella came through in Breaking dawn.
......:o......wow......:o.....wow.....that­s one ive never heard.....*stunned*
over a year ago ilovejazzy said…
omg... i've never met a guy who liked twilight THAT much. actually i have not a met a guy who likes twilight! more guys need to be like you. Lucky! that would be an awesome b-day! my b-day was more close to the breaking dawn release date. my bday is july 22