Twilight Series When will Midnight Sun come out?

hannahmaesy posted on Aug 21, 2008 at 03:35AM
...or is Stephenie Meyer only starting to write? O_O

Twilight Series 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandavamp said…
Last I heard she had written 12 chapters.
over a year ago starlight123 said…
that's gr8! i can't wait for it!
over a year ago pinkmafia27 said…
Supposedly those first 12 chappies have been leaked. Ive got the email with the attachmen to download them, but I haven't decided if I will do it or not.
over a year ago heyther0689 said…
uh ytf would u say that if ur not going to
thats retarded
Well. I regret reading the BD chapters in advance - so that is why I am not sure about reading the MS ones. BUT far be it from me to keep it from others if they'd like it for themselves. meaning... if you want the chapters ask me for them... but be forwarned, you'll have to wait months and months to get to finish... yet another reason why I haven't looked at them yet.
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
iv read the first chapter on her website... but i wouldnt want to read any others
over a year ago mirrakule said…
I want to read it. If you would give me the address. And even if they are not the actual MS chapters they should make for some interesting reading.
over a year ago vianessvondrak said…
i think she is going to publish it on feb 2009!!
i´ve also read the first an part of the 11 chapter!! and i really cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
and i also want to read them!!!!! please give me the adress thnx!!!!!!! :)
Well I don't have an address. It is a pdf file that was emailed to me. Its in adobe and some of the pages are mixed up (like 5 out of the 176). but it really is good. I've caved in and started reading it!!! Seeing this side of Edward really pulls the series together. I honestly don't think anyone will be dissapointed in Midnight Sun.

I am definatly hoping for the feb09 release!

Email me (on fanpop) your regular email addresses if you want it and I will FWD you the file.
over a year ago vampiregirlie said…
the first twelve chapters are also posted on stephanie meyers website and the reason the chapters were leaked weas because stephanie gave them to people she trusted and one of them betrayed that trust.and that person was here best friend
over a year ago athenaatanaqui said…
i didn't even know there was a 5th book coming out... is there going to be movies for all of them?
P.S i'm just starting the Twilight books so gimmie a break
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Chap1-12 are available on her website. I don't think she's continuing writing, she said it's on hold indefinitely.
over a year ago athenaatanaqui said…
Not to be rude or anything... But i'm sooo mad that the movie ppl delayed Harry Potter for Twilight...oh well when i finish twilight i will probably change my mind...
over a year ago doyouknow said…
No I don't think they did. Warner Brothers had no biig movies for summer 2009 so they delayed HP for that. I think they also didn't want the two coming out so close together though
over a year ago espudendudapdap said…
so... is SM definutly going to continue writing it then?? is she continuing to write it now??
i sure hope so i havent read any of the leaked stuff, because i dint think it would be fair so im waiting.
over a year ago fanpire227 said…
i read the first 12 chapters of midnight sun!!! I think it may be coming out August 5th!!!!!!
here is were u can read the first chapters of MS www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_par­tia­l_d­raf­t4.­pdf
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
stephenie meyer said she is putting it on hold indefinitely. all b/c of that person who put tha draft out.
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
she changed that and said that she wil keep writing it cos of all the e-mails shes getting to keep writing it
i hope ur right about that. it would be exciting 2 be able 2 read the whole book.
over a year ago awesomeness24 said…
wink
they said that the leaked out 12 chapters were rough drafts and that stephine is changing pretty much everything she wrote