Twilight Series I need to know....

twilightaddict posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 04:11AM
I know I am not the only one wondering....WHO IS EMBRY'S DAD? Everybody is saying that they love that Stephenie Meyer didn't leave any cliff hangers. And I know they only mentioned it once and it wasn't that big of a deal. But I know that I am not the only one wondering. I know probably nobody except Stephenie knows who it is, but if anybody does, who is it? Hopefully when the guide comes out it will say something in there.

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago djb2010 said…
you know what, me and my group of friends have been going back and forth on this exact topic. we have our little scenarios that go with every person who it could possibly be. but sorry i have no exact clue who it could be. just have to wait!!!!!
over a year ago pinkmafia27 said…
Embry isn't exactly an 'important' character, so I honestly didn't even think twice about it. I mean, he's barely even in the books. So how is it a cliff-hanger?

Didn't Smeyer also say something like "my characters don't always tell me everything" to explain that she also wasn't sure who his dad was/is?
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
i agree pinkmafia27
over a year ago officefreak1225 said…
SM said at the Chicago show that she didn't know who Embry's dad was because like pinkmafia27 said, her character's don't always tell her everything
over a year ago twilight1395 said…
SM doesnt know who Embrys dad is yet,she said that in chicago, she says that the fictional characters keep secrets from her, and i worry about her mental health :)
last edited over a year ago