Twilight Series New Release Date for TWILIGHT the movie!!!!!!

angel_m posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 12:25AM
They changed the release date to November 21 because HP and the Half Blood Prince is now going to be released next summer!!!!!

Twilight Series 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
i just read that on steph's website. now we dont have to wait as long SO EXCIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago TheBetafish said…
I was actually glad HP was moved farther away, and Twilight was moved up. Go Twilight!
over a year ago musiclikelove said…
you have just made me the happiest girl in the world!!!
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEK!! ahh ahh ahh ahh this has made my week!!!
over a year ago sweetpea92 said…
I just found out on stephenie's web site I'm so excited!
over a year ago Phoenix315 said…
like i guess this is good news. but all in all i am still WAY pissed about moving harry potter. i wish it all went back to how it was supposed to be. hp in nov and twilight in dec. oh well...
over a year ago fawkes716 said…
I still wish Harry Potter was released then though...
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
Yessss! *fist pump* XD
over a year ago ichigo_xx said…
Will the release date of Australia be moved too??
cos it's supposed to be 8th January 2009 =/ .
I hope it's earlier x]
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
YAY!!!!! I'm soooo excited!
over a year ago Samiii said…
r u kidding? i can't wait yay
over a year ago Fashion_life said…
these are good news because I was frustrated because Harry Potter will premiere next summer but now I am happy that we don't have to wait until December to see Twilight!!! Can't wait!!!
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
im so excited now!!! ive been all depressed and mad cuz of the whole harry potter thing...but now im happy!!
over a year ago layla_14 said…
WHAT! WHY ON EARTH DID THEY CHANGE THE RELEASE DATE FOR HARRY POTTER! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT SUMMER! AND THAT HARRY POTTER MOVIE LOOKS SO GOOD, WHY CAN'T THEY BOTH COME OUT ON NOVEMBER! I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE LOOKS BETTER THAN THE TWILIGHT ONE! BUT IT'S THE OTHER WAY ROUND FOR THE BOOK APART FROM THE LAST BOOK!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KRAZiK00L2 said…
WOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT 2 SEE IT!!!!!
over a year ago braybear04 said…
i'm SUUUUUPPPPPPEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR EXCITED about it!!! time won't go by fast enough for me!
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
OMG THAT IS FRICKIN AWESUM!!!! THAT CUTS 3 WEEKS OFF UNTIL IT CUMS OUT!!!! OMG I M SOOOOOOO EXCITED THAT IS AWESOME I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! WOO HOO!!!
over a year ago shequridas said…
HOW ABOUT OVER SEAS?
over a year ago Gabitha said…
I agree with shequridas!!!

Does anyone know though if it has moved for the whole world or just the USA? Because it was not ment to come out till next year here, so i hope it moves up here as well!!! Anyone Know??
over a year ago Michellebob said…
HA! they couldnt compete! thats amazing! anyone have dates for other countries??
over a year ago mandapanda said…
115 days to 94 days left! im so happy and thrilled! its awesome!
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
cant wait!! =D
my friends will be glad, they think it will stop my insane obcession with twilight... boy, are they wrong!!
=D
over a year ago mandavamp said…
Warner Bros. made enough money this year with Dark Knight, that's why HP got bumped to July so now that Twilight wouldn't have to compete with HP they moved it up to HP's original release.
I'm super stoked for the earlier release yet bummed because I'll be in Disneyland. My brother said he'd go to the midnight showing (if the theater in Downtown Disney has one) with me. So if I can see Twilight while I'm in California for Disneyland that would seriously be THE best week ever.