Twilight Series OMG! Bella's power!

sweetpea92 posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 07:17PM
Ive talked about other places one of the things my mom and I had come up with on those days we sat around thinking of Breaking Dawn theories. We had a lot of crazy stuff but I had thought maybe Bella would be able to sheild other peoples minds. Did anybody else suspect the same thing?

Twilight Series 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shortynme said…
No way! I think Bella's power is awesome! She was finally (as she had always wanted) strong enough to help and protect everybody. The Volteri didn't attack because of her. Bella must feel like a million bucks!
over a year ago wild-child11 said…
yeah, i agree with wat shortynme said tho i still think there should hav been a fight all of that anticipation 4 nothin!
over a year ago aanniiee_ said…
omg, shortynme, i didn't even make that connection!: that she was finally able to protect those she loves, like she always wanted. wow, yes, awesome lol, thanks!
over a year ago mandapanda said…
i also liked it when Edward could finally tap into her head and that he could "hear" her. hehe.
over a year ago twilight91 said…
it would have been cool if she could also block physical attacks but as far as her actual power goes it was pretty good
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
I love how Renesmee is both Edward and Bella. She is gonna be one tough half-vampire. Everything honestly ended so perfectly. I think it is great how Bella can choose to let Edward read her mind or not. Perfect actually. To hide what you need to, to be able to say something without speaking!
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
That bit completly supised me! It was a nice suprise though! I love the fact that she can let Edward into her mind- I think that made the ending even better!
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
i love bellas power. i think its awesome.
it makes a lot more sense now that sheilding is her power now that i think about it.
like stephenie had said people have like little characteristics that they bring over to immortality with them, and those characteristics are intensified, so it makes sense now that her power is sheilding other peoples minds.
and ilove that she figured out a way, for edward to read her mind. i absolutely love it! : ]
over a year ago IHeartEdward195 said…
I was v.suprised when there was no 'war' (Cullens + Co Versuses Volturi)! But wheni found out about Renesmee (Via the Vampire Index), I was like, OMG! Who the hell is that?? But it clicked after the 'incident'.
I think Bella's power is really cool, as she definitely had it from her human form, as she cared a lot about everyone else. I think it was a bit odd when Edward stabbed Bella in her heart, then I realised it was so she could be a Vamp. It was so cool! BEST BOOK SO FAR!!!! :D:D:D
over a year ago vianessvondrak said…
bella´s power is really great!!! i mean i´ve never imagined it, but certainly it is so... bella
and i also looooove when edward read her mind!!!!
over a year ago claudia-gunawan said…
I was a bit disappointed because there was no war at the end, but if there had been one, I'm pretty sure someone from the Cullens would've died to protect each other. I don't want any of them to die, so I love the ending. Especially when Bella let's Edward read her mind so that he understands her true feelings about him. It's so romantic.
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
i loved bellas power! and the ending was brilliant =)
over a year ago JenniferDempsey said…
I thought it was perfect. Like what other power could intensify with Bella? Her clumsyness?( Although didnt you love it that she was more graceful than them all)It really matched her personality because Bella is so selfless. And Bella was always a very powerful human if you think about it and now she is such a powerful vampire that even the Volturi didnt want to cross her if they could avoid it. WOOW. I also think it has alot to do with Edward and especially renesme so bella feels she can finally protect her family. And Im sure to her it means she can repay the Cullens back for all those times of looking after and saving her :)
over a year ago mosheo said…
i like her power be they could of made it cooler like she can use other pepoles powers or just aborb there powers and the other pepole still have them but she gets all of them like emmets stregth edwards mind reading alices power to see the future etc