Twilight Series Fave Character in Breaking dawn?

AnnaK posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 10:01PM
Again I'm just wondering who'd you liked most while reading....

I can't choose...I mean despite the fact that my all time faves always were and always will be Bella, Edward and Alice, I have to say after the books came to an end that I do love Emmett (he is just hilarious),Jake as well..

Don't get me wrong I like all of them,but those above were clearly my faves while reading:-)
last edited on Aug 05, 2008 at 08:39AM

Twilight Series 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
hmmmm....i think that i grew to like Edward even more!! lolz i didn't think that it was possible!
and i MIGHT like jake a TINY bit better but Edward still WAAAYYYYY more!!! lol! ^-^
over a year ago timbitzk said…
Emmett, who I've always loved, Jake, who grew a whle lot on me, Seth who I also have always loved (since he showed up anyways), and Garrett intrigued me. I liked his monologue.
over a year ago musicandmango said…
I have so many faves I love Jacob most, then Seth and Nessi are tied, then Benjamine, he has such a cool power.
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Hm... I think my favortite was gustavo!!! XD! JK!!

I LOVED everyone in this book!! In the beginning of the series i really didn't like Alice but, now i like love her!!! I also really liked all the wolfs, i mean shape shifters!! XD! I really like all the Vamps that came to "witness". and of coruse the Cullens!!! Emmett has always benn my fave! and Vamp Bella!! Nessie!!

I really enjoyed the Book!!! it was really different from anything else in the series!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pinkmafia27 said…
Man, I love Emmett. I wish I could just read more about him in general. I would have to say that reading Bella (after she became a vamp)

JAKE! he was totally awesome in this book. I've loved him all along, so book two was rad to read.
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
i agree with timbitzk about emmett, jake, seth, & garrett!

emmett, jake, & seth were already some of my fave characters...now i get to add garrett to that list! lol
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
In the previous books, it's always been Alice, Jacob & Emmett, in that order.

After Breaking Dawn, the order has changed but not the characters. Now it's Alice, Emmett, Jacob - and Emmett is very close to taking over. =P
over a year ago layla_14 said…
Jacob is the best!!! always has been, but I also grew to like more of the other characters as well like Seth, Leah, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie.
But Jacob was the best and always has been, he was just the best one in the book!
over a year ago twilight91 said…
i love emmett he has always made me laugh...i got a little wound up when he started picking on bella but i also thought that what he was saying was funny

i also like jake who had some great blonde jokes up his sleeve lol i didnt mind so much when i found he had imprinted on nessie though because i thought that is was easy to see it coming which meant i was mentally ready to handle it when it was actually laid out in front of me lol

love seth just for bein the first wolf to give the cullens a much deserved break...plus he seems super nice :)

obz love edward and bella too and im glad she is finally a vampire
over a year ago vianessvondrak said…
previous books: Edward, Edward, more Edward!!
and then alice and jake!!!.... and also emmet

after breaking dawn:
emmet!!!!!!!!! he maked me laugh many times!!!
jake!! i love him he is so sweet and funny
Edward... i mean, he is edward! (i dont need to explain why)
Alice, mmm... there is not to much about her, but when she lefts... that was nice!
jasper... there is almost nothing about him..
Bella i think she is also kind of funny and nice. and her way of thinking is really special.. i loved "jasper: what do vampires do 4 bachelor parties??? you´re not taking him to a strip club are you??"
and well... rosalie is also very sweet!!! sometimes i love that she helps bella with nessie

mmm..... i think they go on that order
over a year ago vianessvondrak said…
mmmm..... and of course seth!!!! he is also too sweet and funny!!!
over a year ago twilightwolf4ev said…
I would have to go for the main characters....
Edward,Bella,especially Jacob
Emmet is too funny
over a year ago claudia-gunawan said…
MY TOP SIX:

1. Edward
2. Seth
3. Alice
4. Emmet
5. Jacob
6. Bella
over a year ago lheck0410 said…
my favorite characters:

jake
emmett
edward
bella
renesmee
seth
embry
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
well, i grew to like edward even more =D
and bella alice and jasper, who i already liked...
but then i really liked emmett and rosalie more after finishing BD
and then out of the wolves, it would have to be jake and seth
i love those 2 =), especially jacob
not as much as edward though ;]
over a year ago EdwardJ said…
Bella , Edward, renesmee, but got to like the garrett+Kate
over a year ago djb2010 said…
i have to say that i loved all the characters soooo much!! how could i not?? but what i really loved was how jake and rosalie keep picking at eachother. and then in the end they ended up having to come to an agreement over renesmee. it was great!!