Twilight Series what did you think of the Twilight trailer?

luvrofedward posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 07:20PM
personally, and sadly, i think it looked cheesy. and meyers writing is not at all cheesy so i hope that when i watch the actual movie it wont be a dissapointment!

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ilovejazzy said…
well it wasn't cheesy to me... but i do think they show to much of edward being too serious. they should show more of bella and edward's love for each other
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
i dont think it was cheesy. i think like to a person who never read the twilight saga, they would think the movie is supposed to be scary. and i would thhink the same too. although it still does look tempting to watch.
over a year ago maryalicecullen said…
Well, we'll just have to wait for the movie...I did like the trailer, though
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I didnt think it was cheesy :S I thought the trailer rocked:S The only thing I thought was cheesy was that article in Entertainment weekly. That was pure cheese on toast lol!
over a year ago lamesims said…
i agree that it wasn't cheesy but i do get what you mean slightly... the only thing i don't really like about is it gives a way a lot of the "plot" the hunt part... i mean when i read the book i was really surprised at that part.. the trailer gives it away for anyone who hasn't read the book so i prefered the first trailer... but truth be told who that is going to see the film hasn't seen the film...