Twilight Series random breaking dawn! SPOILERS!!

ilurvedward posted on Aug 03, 2008 at 10:12PM

before i start i have to make an observation. did anyone notice that there was no mention of Bella's friends... like Angela???? plus i didn't even see the quote of the day when Bella says "Oh, MIke! how will i go on?" did i completely miss that???

anyway.......
i have to say that book gave me major panic attack and highs at the same time. it was written in a different way than usual, but that just gave it character! i loved the wedding and the honeymoon (squeee) Though i was kinda dissapointed that she totally skipped over the details. ;D jkjk. i thought Renesmee was adorable and cute! but, i hated reading about how edward was going crazy w/ the pain of watching Bella slowly dying......... i was in tears 4 him!!!!
but then when edward changed her and bella was like, the best vampire eva, and they had FUN in their cottage everynite... *SWOON*. i have to say i adored the fact t6hat Bella was even more in love with edward then she was when she was human! that wqas probably the best part for me. their love didn't diminish.... it was just safer for them to go at it w/o worrying about killing the other.

that said i was so worried at the almost fight scene!i held my breath and sobbed alternativley! (spelling i know).
the hug goodbye was so sad.........
BUT IT WAS A HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
i loved that it ended w/ Bella making EDward read her thoughts of there moments together..... it was so tender and thoughtful ........
THEY WILL B TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this book made me more in love with Edward than ever!

Twilight Series 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
lolz i noticed that you copied ur reply to my forum:hats off to Stephanie Meyer! lolz thats ok cuz i do that a lot! im lazy! lolz oh and umm she says that quote about mike on pg 27 when shes talking to Edward b4 his bachelor party! lolz hope that helped!
over a year ago ilurvedward said…
oh yea!!!!!! thx. i did copy it just to get the forum started. ahahahaha!!!!!!! i am so lazy!!!