Twilight Series Theory re: synopsis and prologue (Not really a spoiler)

olderthanedward posted on Aug 01, 2008 at 12:43AM
Ok... so this may be TOTALLY farfetched, but after reading the synopsis from below and putting it together with the prologue (which is included in the special edition Eclipse and has been posted everywhere), AND the fact that the book is loosely based on Midsummer Night's Dream... I've creaed a theory. As much as I hate to think it... it almost sounds like Edward is gonna go bad (think how Angel went bad after having sex with Buffy in the Buffy show). Like, something is going to have a power over him or something (liek I said, this could be REALLY farfetched). HOWEVER, being that it is set around Midsummer Night's Dream, in the end the "spell is lifted" and everyone winds up with the soulmate they are meant for. So... while I'm apprehensive about the idea that Edward could go evil, I'm confident that he will recover and end up with Bella. After all, Stephenie said "it has the ending I've always wanted it to have" and seeing as how Twilight was supposed to be a stand alone book and ends with them being together, I am assuming it will end with them together. Anyway, just a theory, I haven't read any spoilers either so this really just based on info that everyone already knows and how my head puts them together. Thoughts?

Twilight Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago w8ing4myedwrd said…
me and my friend are thinking of endings like what if carlisle can find a way to make vamps a human again. our theory was if they still have veins to give them a blood transfusion (spelling). He could turn ed human and him and bella could live happily ever after as things should be! As much as i love vamps i think it would be awesome if steph found a way to make them human again!
last edited over a year ago