Twilight Series Breaking Dawn Full Synopsis (*spoiler Free*)

Bandgeek_XP posted on Aug 01, 2008 at 12:00AM
"As August 13th draws closer, Bella is more sure than ever that she has made the right choice - forsaking her human life to spend eternity with Edward. But a new enemy stalks closer, seeking to tear Bella and Edward apart forever, one with ties to both Vampire and Werewolf.
Can the treaty between the two hold?
Or will the new threat force both sides to settle their blood feud once and for all?
Because when the dawn breaks an angel will fall."

Okay so this is the full Synopsis of breaking dawn what do you think this means.

(I think the villian is Van Helsing XD!)

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago olderthanedward said…
Is this like the synopsis from the back of the book? Where did this come from? I'm TOTALLY FREAKED OUT now.
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
i dont really know what to think

it says "one with ties to both vampire and werewolf"...so does that mean there will be a half-breed??? or does it mean that there will be something/someone that is connected to both vampire and werewolf somehow??? *like friends or something*

"Because when the dawn breaks an angel will fall"...to me that def means that someone will die..but who???
over a year ago w8ing4myedwrd said…
bella thinks of ed as her angel BUT STEPH CANT KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!! i would hate her if she killed bella or a cullen!
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
i got it from the Breaking dawn Myspace page.

w8ing4myedwrd i never thought of that
over a year ago ally13 said…
me either!! gish what does this mean?? omfg!! i cant wait 1 day n 2 more hours to go!!!
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
i just wanted to say sorry to "twilightlover13" i had no idea that you posted the same fourm before so i just wanted to say like sorry!
over a year ago wild-child11 said…
"Because when the dawn breaks an angel will fall." that doesnt jus mean edward coz she thinks of all of the cullens as angels. but i really hope one of cullens dnt die, i love them all!