Twilight Series Chapters 8-14

vickiee_93 posted on Jul 31, 2008 at 05:22PM
I got the link from the imdb boards
download iff you want to read it
link

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pinkmafia27 said…
I'm downloading it as soon as I get home from work. Thanks for posting it.

How'd you like everything so far?
I'm not as upset as before. It's decent. Not the route I would have gone, but still decent.
over a year ago movieflower13 said…
i liked these chapters better than the first ones, to be perfectly honest. helped to even out the entire book so far from "horrible" to just plain "iffy"
over a year ago vickiee_93 said…
no problem
its quite good so far
its really different to how I thought the story would go
over a year ago lheck0410 said…
why would you want it early? it ruins the excitement :(
over a year ago channie said…
i just read a coupel of pages and my only words are.................HOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!AND THAT ARE ONLY THE FIRST 21 PAGES O.o
over a year ago callstories said…
ekk! You're scaring me! I'm waiting until tomorrow to read though.
over a year ago shortynme said…
Me too. I don't want to read from chapter 8! I want to read from the Prologue down to the very last word, including the thanks and boring crap in the back! lol
over a year ago channie said…
don't read it reallydon't just wait for the book its way better too read everything in one pice i tell you im sulking now.......OMG WHAT A TRAIL RIDE
over a year ago latterdayfrodo said…
I clicked on the link, and my work's computer found Spyware in the link.

So, only open at your own risk.

Don't ever open a link that you have to download.
over a year ago pinkmafia27 said…
the spyware thing was an ad and there was a thing to pass it.
over a year ago wolf_chic said…
anybody willing to send me the rest. i got the 1-7 chapters. pls send me the rest (jacob's book) it will be a blessing... dzey_ehm@hotmail.com
over a year ago candicunningham said…
After reading the first 7 chapters, I really want 8-14 BAD! Problem is, when I got home from work yesterday and checked the site for 1-7, it had been taken off of that site. Now, I have to go to work, and it says they are doing maintenance on this site you sent me to. I just know if I don't download it today, it will be too late tonight....of course, I get the book just 8 hours later, but still.....