Twilight Series Breaking Dawn: 'like omg'

Gabitha posted on Jul 30, 2008 at 08:00AM
Hey everyone,
This is just a friendly reminder that yes breaking Dawn is coming out very soon, that is for some parts of the world. Could everyone please be aware that some countries don't get the novel till later on than you, and some are slow readers so be spoiler aware on this spot..... Please? So use spoiler warnings etc. (sorry if this has been said, just a reminder though)

THANKYOU!

Gabitha

[edit: I saw a typo lol]
last edited on Jul 31, 2008 at 06:41AM

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shortynme said…
Oh yeah I get it. EVERYONE AVOID THE INTERNET FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!! lol
over a year ago olderthanedward said…
Actually I almost didn't read this thread cause the subject sounds like it could be a spoiler.
over a year ago Biteme24 said…
I have to say, I'm dying over here, I can't wait, can't sleep, the anticipation is totally unreal! I get ya on the spoiler thing though! ;)
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Ha Ha love the response "shortynme" XD
over a year ago ceo07 said…
i like in the uk and its not relesed there til lteh 4th so not going on the computer after tommrow until ive finished breaking Dawn becuase i will just give into temptation and read the spoilers i am bad like that i have no self control LOL cant wait to read it though sooo excited yay =)
over a year ago Liliana_Enola said…
I am going to avoid this site, maby the whole internet, starting saturday.
I know that I wouln'd be able not to read about Breaking Dawn. Saturday till tuesday will be hard but I hope I won't cheat. And hopefully on tuesday I can begin reading Breaking Dawn by myself and than nothing else matters!