Twilight Series First thing you'll do after you get your copy of BD

pinkmafia27 posted on Jul 30, 2008 at 12:10AM
open it to the epilogue!!! LOL

Twilight Series 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
OMG! READ IT! (After 1st chap of course, already read that!) Even though I will be @ a midnight party, then have to drive out to the coast (1hr 1/2 away) ANd be there @ 8:30 sailing till 5:00 that night!! 0.0 Oh well I will have to pull an all nighter I guess.
over a year ago pinkmafia27 said…
I think that my release party at barnes & noble starts at 10 pm - like when the store closes or something. That is how itwas when I went there for the HP7 book release. I am definitely going to just skim the epilogue just to find out for sure. Even if it is going to "ruin" the book - I don't care. I have a patience problem :)
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
Nice! I think I have a little better restraint! I don't only want to know how it end, I want to figure out those pesky teaser quotes!
over a year ago pinkmafia27 said…
Oh yea - those quotes always have me smiling :) even the sad sounding ones (just b/c I am excited to get REAL/CONFIRMED portions of the book). I have no self control. I will need to know if the epilogue spoilers out there are true or not. I don't think they are, so as long as I get to the back of the book and see no mention of "Nessi" then I am going to start at page one!
over a year ago timbitzk said…
Read it..
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
ill prob start reading it and then get impatient and end up reading the epilogue so that way i can see if the rumors were true or not
over a year ago spezlee said…
I think I'll check out the table of contents. That way if the end is really called Happily Ever After or something like that I can freak. I forget the spoiler title...
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
i m going to take off the heels i will b wearing at the midnight premeire party then jump up and down and run around showing it to everyone who walks pass me. then i will go home and do nothing but read it until i finish! lol
over a year ago olderthanedward said…
I REALLY hope I have enough restraint not to flip to the end and read it. I've NEVER done that with any book but i've been so apprehensive about this one that i'm afraid when i get it in my hands i will be too nervous to read it patiently.
over a year ago guitar_girl1108 said…
ill be at a release party and then after i get a copy of it i will start reading it and wont stop till im done haha
over a year ago cheergeek said…
read it.... and try to restrain from flipping the pages to see how many times I see Jacob's name.
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Just read it i guess i don't want anything ruined for me *cough* cheergeek *cough*
over a year ago shortynme said…
Yeah I think I might cry for joy. And then I'll read ALL NIGHT LONG until I pass out. First thing in the morning I'll pick the book up, not bothering to even brush my teeth or put my bra on, and READ ALL DAY!!!!. . . I'll have this baby finished in no time! lol
over a year ago Liliana_Enola said…
I'm going to get sick!
Because than I needn't go to work and can read all day long without any interruptions.
over a year ago ceo07 said…
jup up and down holding the book and scream and scream and scream and then read and read and read and not sleep at all (only joking aout the seeping part) untill i finish it ya cant wait