Twilight Series Major EW Spoiler *******Squeel!

ninapolitan posted on Jul 28, 2008 at 12:34PM
Check out www.ew.com for the exclusive Stephenie Meyer approved spoiler.

So great! Hope it means it will end happily!

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
OME!!!!! so excided!!!
over a year ago shortynme said…
I'm SO freaking happy! Bella married Edward! Which says to me that CLEARLY there's no wedding bashers. . . at least I hope not! I'm so excited! 4 more days!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago kitkat211 said…
shortynme, one second your for the mutt the next second your for Edward. I have a feeling your "Team Switzerland." A least, I choose a side and stayed on it!
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
Hallelujah!! They are ACTUALLY getting MARRIED!!!!!!!*angels sing* *sniffs* i have been waiting so long for this day....now all we have to worry about is if she is going to have a 'transformation' *sighs*
over a year ago channie said…
yeah me too i hope she will
but im scared that there is gonna be a twist.....but maybe a good one...i hope ^^

GO TEAM EDWARD
over a year ago olderthanedward said…
Of course there will be plot twists! But the main thing is they are REALLY GOING TO BE MARRIED! My opinion is that the "drama" of the book is going to revolve around the Vloturi, her transformation, and issues with the werewolf treaty... I don't think there will be drama in regards to "Will B and E be together." I feel so much better now. I almost didn't read the spoiler cause I was afraid of hearing something I didn't want to hear or hearing to much but Meyer said she was comfortable with people knowing this and there are plenty of other surprises. Now, I can relax and be excited cause I know my biggest concern is a non-issue.
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-nuff said-
over a year ago alicecullen12 said…
I am so happy! if jake crashes the wedding or anything, ill rip the book in half, burn it, and then dance on the ashes. but if he doesnt, and bella and edward get married and so on, i will thank god for bringing us such a great author!