Twilight Series Stunned!

irreverent posted on Jul 27, 2008 at 01:41AM
Wow, I'm bursting at the seams just reading all the theories on this forum because, well (no one get angry at me now! haha...)-- I'm reading Breaking Dawn! I work at a library and we got in our shipment yesterday; the wonderful librarians had mercy on my poor Twilight-obsessed soul and let me take it home (I spent 8+ hours yesterday just reading!) I had to sign a privacy agreement (!!) before I could even take it out of the library (click here link if you'd like to see me with the book! I don't think there should be any problem with me posting it since the cover art has been released and that's all that's shown...) I'm actually almost bummed-- I know I'll be finished by tonight or tomorrow no matter how slow I try to make myself read, and then, well, nothing (until Midnight Sun, but in the obvious way, it's old material)- I was also looking forward to going to Barnes & Noble and standing in the line with all the other fans at the release; I'll still go but now I think I'll feel a bit guilty since I got an early BD 'fix'! =)

Anyhow, I'll just say this: the plot twists in this book go far beyond anything I could have anticipated (wilder than any of the theories I've heard or had thought of!), to a point where my jaw literally dropped (multiple times) in shock and I had to re-read just to make sure I read it right! BD is an absolute rollercoaster ride- I am 562 pages in and I still can't believe all the changes! Stephenie really pulled out all the stops on the (semi)finale to her wonderful series and I truely doubt that anyone (or extremely few, at least) will be disappointed. Prepare to be floored! =)

WORD TO THE WISE: I will NOT share ANY details, hints-- zip, zilch, nada!- involving the content of BD, so please don't bother asking. Not only could I get in serious trouble, but any hints of mine would pale in comparison to reading it all for yourself! BD is just so good that I felt it wouldn't be fair to not give everyone an 'it's all gonna be ok, promise!' reassurance, now that I've read the majority of it. I know I was worried about how Stephenie would decide to tie everything together, but rest assured, fellow Twilighters, all is good. =)
last edited on Jul 27, 2008 at 07:51AM

Twilight Series 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...