Twilight Series Bellas Powers When A Vamp

esme01 posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 04:55PM
what do you think bella will have a super power:)

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandapanda said…
I put this in another forum :when she is a human, shes very responsible and she strongly worries about who she'll be when shes a vampire. i think that she be a responsible young vampire, and she wont have the urge to KILL for blood, blood, BLOOD! I think she'll be able to control her thirst.
over a year ago Dangergirrl said…
I think she has the same talent as Alice, I think her dreams of her future and when danger comes into play, and yes I think she will be the strongest of Team Cullen, That is why she is covered in feathers she drinks chicken blood and gets the bird flu
over a year ago JKwillieluvr said…
yes but i dont know what it is but if she gets turned into a vampire im pretty sure shell have one.
over a year ago JKwillieluvr said…
bird flu?????? what!
over a year ago Dangergirrl said…
It could happen
over a year ago esme01 said…
i dont think so vampires, cant get sick- can they??? =S
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago wild-child11 said…
she wont have the same power as alice SM is 2 imaginative and that would soo b stealing alice's thunder!
over a year ago Aryn said…
i think that bella will have some type of ability to reverse other vampire's extra talents if they try to use them on her; ex: aro's mind reading when he touches someone, in which bella is immune as a human, just like edward's mind reading and jane's hurting mentally or whatever. it probably has something to do with how her mind is always safe from them, even as a human...
Or it could be something totally random and unrelated. i have a ton of theories, but i like this one best.